Secluded Tower, no spawn no neighbors - SOLD

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Anthrax

Re: Secluded Tower, no spawn no neighbors.

Post by Anthrax »

Teph: which is why i dont understand the hype about brokers, ive lost like 2 deals on here because the only two brokers people seem to trust dont respond for shit to pms, atleast from me anyway. a player shouldn't have that much power over the market to decide who can and cant sell houses; as is right now if you piss off 2 people your cut off

i agree with u but tell me that this is era accurate :(
c'mon i just want to hear it one more time

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

Anthrax wrote:Teph: which is why i dont understand the hype about brokers, ive lost like 2 deals on here because the only two brokers people seem to trust dont respond for shit to pms, atleast from me anyway. a player shouldn't have that much power over the market to decide who can and cant sell houses; as is right now if you piss off 2 people your cut off

i agree with u but tell me that this is era accurate :(
c'mon i just want to hear it one more time
It's ERA Accurate!

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Teph wrote:
Bigoud wrote:Anyway, someone scamming using the forums get banned by Derrick so...
which is why i dont understand the hype about brokers, ive lost like 2 deals on here because the only two brokers people seem to trust dont respond for shit to pms, atleast from me anyway. a player shouldn't have that much power over the market to decide who can and cant sell houses; as is right now if you piss off 2 people your cut off
You wouldn't need a broker if you were trustworthy yourself. But your guild is called the Scumbags and by all accounts you appear to be an illiterate pre-teen suffering from tourette's. So yeah... you're gonna have to rely on brokers.

Teph

Post by Teph »

weak ass argument there, i name my guild the scumbags cuz i dont take this game serious and could care less about virtual prestige

non murderers do the majority of scamming, and your just a loud mouth little bitch whos been here for 3 months you wouldnt even know a time existed when brokers werent needed.

i been here a year and you wont find 1 person scammed via forums by me

all this comming from the same asshole who says non-rewritable cards are just as good as 52 store bought books lol

p.s. no one likes you

Teph

Post by Teph »

and its MURDERING scumbags get it right you nobody

riant
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by riant »

Who's Mikel123? What's your char names? I think we've chatted.
Pepin
Alfred
Witchfoot
Lilly B

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

Ill broker any deals if people need.

Blackfoot Brokered some deals for me, and I also have bought and sold property throughout the game with no problems.

I do not "play" as of right now, but can not seem to remove myself from uo, Never really could have. Brokering a few deals as needed would allow me to keep participating without setting up a house and such!
Pookey - Your Local Grim Reaper,
Hemperor wrote:it pains me to say that murugan is right

Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kryptonical »

I'd be more than willing to broker deals as well. I've been around for quite some time (kinda kept quiet in the background though) but have never scammed some one or ripped some one off, I'm sure there are people who would contest to this.

I play fairly frequently as well

Failivrin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Failivrin »

Seriously, are u all retards?

This selling thread has 10+ replies of bullshit and only one god damn valid post where someone actually posted a bidd wich is the intention of a selling thread. The original post stated "Buyer pays for Broker" for one single reason alone, to enlighten the buyer of the terms of the deal, now why the f*** does that resuslt in 10+ garbage posts about brokers, brokering and irellevant stuff?

This deal is CLOSED, Tower was sold for deed+50k to Chunco. No Broker was used, Thanks for a smooth deal Chunco.
Chunco wrote:I gave the deed + 50k first, got the tower. Fast and smooth transaction.

Thanks you very much.

Chunco-
Here exists only one rule, do what ever you want, using any means possible, welcome to UOSA.
- Regards, Failivrin aka Kheran, Nazgul, Falasquil

Teph

Re: Secluded Tower, no spawn no neighbors - SOLD

Post by Teph »

stfu