Selling Oceanfront Castle

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Murugan

Re: Selling Oceanfront Castle

Post by Murugan »

Purple, the fact is that there are other ways to get inside castle courtyards. Ever place a tower next to a castle? You can teleport right into it. NO CASTLE can be secured. Its not part of the house, so the regular housing rules do not apply. If a guild got inside they could litterally keep you from playing the game by killing you over and over, and there would be nothing you could do about it.

Other then that, its not "scrub" to miss place, die, or gate from within your compound. Its done all the time. Im just saying that in every other house you can avoid issues. Not with the castle though. Its BIG, it looks MASSIVE and that is about it with them!
Pookey - Your Local Grim Reaper,
Hemperor wrote:it pains me to say that murugan is right

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

muru that bug was fixed forever ago about the tower teleport thing.

And there are secure courtyards.

Faust's, loops'

Hell even mine the only runes that exsist are owned by a guy who quit long ago, and the one that I gave to matron.. god i miss matron.

Reguardless please keep posts on topic for trading. there is nothing wrong with this persons auction. if the price is to high, no one will bid.

Its about time someone stressed the housing market, I want my rare, difficult to obtain houses to be worth something some day.
[broken image]

DrFaustus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DrFaustus »

tekai wrote:muru that bug was fixed forever ago about the tower teleport thing.

And there are secure courtyards.

Faust's, loops'

Hell even mine the only runes that exsist are owned by a guy who quit long ago, and the one that I gave to matron.. god i miss matron.

Reguardless please keep posts on topic for trading. there is nothing wrong with this persons auction. if the price is to high, no one will bid.

Its about time someone stressed the housing market, I want my rare, difficult to obtain houses to be worth something some day.
QFT

Also, I bid 1.7 million. I couldn't really find offers for this castle within the thread, but I won't bid against private bidders.
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

Stranger

Post by Stranger »

First off to the guy who said castles have no advantages over keeps, well, they are far more secure as far for macroing. You dont have to steer clear of the walls for fear of your mobs and stuff getting eq'd. Second, as far as secure goes, lets not overlook the fact that theres nothing stopping you from keeping a rune to the courtyard :/. Its not that I dont trust you, its that I dont trust anyone :p. My private offer made in pms still stands, pm me if your interested.
[01:12:32] <Nevermore> Stranger you are the reason I hate christmas
[01:12:36] <Nevermore> You specifically
[01:12:44] <Nevermore> Every year? Christmas sucks. Because of Stranger

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

tekai wrote:muru that bug was fixed forever ago about the tower teleport thing.
When was it fixed? and how. The courtyard is open land, and you can teleport off towers still. But it has been over a year since I remember seeing it.

purplehazze

Post by purplehazze »

either way bud.. there's no room to place a tower next to this castle.

current bid 2 mil

purplehazze

Post by purplehazze »

Up to 2.1 - 3 more days until I close this thread.

Everlynn

Post by Everlynn »

Have the private bidders post here.... I may be willing to bid but not against a private bidder.

purplehazze

Post by purplehazze »

There's really no reason to make an offer unless it's 2.5 mil b/c I'm not going to sell for anything less.

Everlynn

Post by Everlynn »

u should of posted that in the original post would of save a lot of time LOL. Hell would have to freeze over before you got 2.5 for an ice island castle lol. I sold the castle with argueably the best location on the server for 3.2 mil.... this is just a shitty ice castle.

purplehazze

Post by purplehazze »

Don't be upset that you can't afford my castle. I'm in no rush to sell it. This is not a spawning rare or some trophy reward. The number of castles on this shard is for the most part fixed and the demand will continue to drive the price up. Pretty soon there will be no one to undercut me and this will be the cheapest castle on the market.

Everlynn

Post by Everlynn »

Castles fall all the time.... I've capitalized on them on many occasions. With the amount of gold i have in the bank i cold buy six of your castles at the price you want.

Frankly I just think this post is a sham to see how much you could get for your castle. You had no mention of a reserve price in mind in the title, you inflated the bid with your "private bid" nonsence, and in the end the price you expect to get is unrealistic for a crappy spot on the ice island.

purplehazze

Post by purplehazze »

rather than revealing people's private offers to debate the authenticity of my auction, I think I'll let time prove you wrong. BTW, just fyi this castle would have been sold last week if I was accepting offers of 2 mil.

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

Purple, Everyone gave me the same shit about my keep for 3 mill (loaded with 3 mill or more worth of stuff) Everyone said it would never sell, it was a scam, I was out of my mind, etc. During that time while people were blowing up on me about trying to sell a keep with everything inside, 3 people who had PMed me were trying to come up with the money to buy it!

Long story short, I let the PM continue to collect the loot, and when they had the money it was sold. Smooth transaction. People get pissed because you try selling something at a certain price that THEY just do not want to pay!

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Keep > Castle any day.

Castles are just a pain in the ass, and Murugan is right. There are quite a few people I know of that I played with back in 2008 who took the time to mark in countless spots for future possibilities to hit a castle courtyard.

Onslaught was notorious for this..
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w