Complete Treasure Map Rune Library [SOLD]

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

TheEttinKing

Re: Complete Treasure Map Rune Library [Ends on 20th]

Post by TheEttinKing »

Jed Clampett on drugs story By the EttinKing.

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

Halogen wrote:Wow, anyone who has the staying power to make all 13 of these books will make a profit from me.

I understand just how agonizing making these is, and how few people can sit through making 200 different runes. The phrase excruciatingly tedious was made for this task.

Regardless of what the actual materials cost is, or exactly how long it takes, when I buy runebooks I'm paying someone for doing what I don't want to have to do myself.

What kills me is he tells us how easy it is to make these books, and how they are available everywhere, and how little we should expect to profit from making them................yet bizarrely, he is offering gold for someone else to make them for him rather than do this "easy" task himself.

Essentially, the position he takes is that your work is easy and worthless, and if he can use that position to beat you down to his price, he not only gets the pleasure of having played you, he gets what he wants for almost nothing.

This is called hypocrisy for personal gain....very instructive, as it comes up time after time both here and in real life.

First off, I never said his time was not worth that, I was just explaining how i came up with my numbers. And the fact is I DIDN'T want to make the books, so I placed an opening bid! I missed the 50K starting, so i adjusted my price to 50K What is wrong with offering the stating price? I did nothing wrong, and it should not forbid me or exempt me from placing bids!

Reguardless, I would have paid 100K for these books, but since that is already an offer, then I am out!
Pookey - Your Local Grim Reaper,
Hemperor wrote:it pains me to say that murugan is right

Ashikata
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ashikata »

I bid the buyout price, 120k :)

Contact me on irc [I-C]Ashikata to arrange the deal.
[I-C] Infernal Covenant - The single most adored, envied and accomplished guild throughout the history of UO.

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

Ashikata
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ashikata »

TheEttinKing wrote:130k
Good luck with that! :)
[I-C] Infernal Covenant - The single most adored, envied and accomplished guild throughout the history of UO.

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

Ashikata
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ashikata »

Good luck with that one too!

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Sold to Ashikata at the buyout price. Easy transaction.

Had I not been able to contact Ashikata by this weekend, I would've sold to you EttinKing at the same price.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Ashikata
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Complete Treasure Map Rune Library [SOLD]

Post by Ashikata »

Thanks hiicha for a smooth trade.

TheEttinKing

Re: Complete Treasure Map Rune Library [SOLD]

Post by TheEttinKing »