WTB: A keep

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

romm221b

WTB: A keep

Post by romm221b »

Price will be keep deed+ $ depending on location.
Last edited by romm221b on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[12:40] <Derrick> all healthcare is free in britainnia. I guess it does work in some places.
[12:40] <Layt> boom. health reform in 30 seconds. take a page from Derrick's book obama
My IRC name: Zebulone
My Characters: Zeus,Muay Thai,Rem Jr

romm221b

Re: WTB: A keep

Post by romm221b »

romm221b wrote:Price will be keep deed+ $ depending on location.

Honestly i just want a keep , get back to me.
Budabuda bump. :x

Willing to pay 50K plus deed for a keep anywhere.
[12:40] <Derrick> all healthcare is free in britainnia. I guess it does work in some places.
[12:40] <Layt> boom. health reform in 30 seconds. take a page from Derrick's book obama

romm221b

Post by romm221b »

romm221b wrote:

paying deed+ 100k....someone?

romm221b

Post by romm221b »

romm221b wrote:
romm221b wrote:

paying deed+ 100k....someone?
willing to pay around 150k+deed

thats as high as i can atm bump

Adilet

Post by Adilet »

I got a keep for sale, near swamp area, great for taming if ur starting off... Secure location however, the spawn rarley spawns near the keep... I got stairs leading to all 4 point to the roof, a secure'd chest on front wall, so u can do a fast drop off of items.. keep the key inside so u never have to worry bout people getting in having ur key on you... I am willing to sell it to ya for deed and 420k +, I will even throw in my Large brick right next door to it ;) And if you think its an outragous price... the lay of the land especially for keeps/towers are becoming VERY scarce... you will never find a spot to place it by yourself running around.

romm221b

Post by romm221b »

Adilet wrote:I got a keep for sale, near swamp area, great for taming if ur starting off... Secure location however, the spawn rarley spawns near the keep... I got stairs leading to all 4 point to the roof, a secure'd chest on front wall, so u can do a fast drop off of items.. keep the key inside so u never have to worry bout people getting in having ur key on you... I am willing to sell it to ya for deed and 420k +, I will even throw in my Large brick right next door to it ;) And if you think its an outragous price... the lay of the land especially for keeps/towers are becoming VERY scarce... you will never find a spot to place it by yourself running around.
Already bought a keep and that is an outrageous price and i will never buy it :)

A secured chest is not hard to make and neither is stairs.

This post is way old sorry.

Return to “Housing”