My Gift to Mageus of RCT (must see)

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
fhcilitator

My Gift to Mageus of RCT (must see)

Post by fhcilitator »

Aparently I made Mageus rather angry this morning when a friend and I looted and IDOC with the help of two new chars that I met at the IDOC. I have to say I am a bit woried about this guys mental condition.

<MAEGUS> WHAT DO U EXPECT US TO DO?"
<MAEGUS> NOT PLAY UO?
<MAEGUS> I AM ASKING U WHAT U EXPECT ME TO DO
<MAEGUS> ?
<Tiny1> do what ya want.. not tellin ya to do anything
<Tiny1> just sayign dont expect me not to turn the tables if they arnt stacked in my favor
<MAEGUS> UR FUCKING MY GAME PLAY UP
<Tiny1> im not in your guild.. i owe you nothing
<MAEGUS> EBCAUSE U AN TPLAY
<MAEGUS> ITS NOT FAIR
<MAEGUS> U CANT PLAY
<MAEGUS> I WANT SOME OF THAT IDOC
<MAEGUS> EITHER THAT OR ILL MAKE IT MY PERSONAL; MISSON TO NOT BE SO NICE EVER AGAIN

Anyway, after thinking about it this morn I thought why not give him a piece of the spoils. It will make his day better. Heck. its Christmas right?

ImageLove ya man Merry Christmas!

GomerPyle

Re: My Gift to Mageus of RCT (must see)

Post by GomerPyle »

great job but thats Bigoud's tower lol

Downs

Post by Downs »

You're outta band-aids
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Pro

Post by Pro »

why would you need 327 ginseng.. that's just crazy.

fhcilitator

Post by fhcilitator »

lol posted that pic after sorting crap from hundreds of T-chests.. didn't dump regs before delivering my many gifts.. and.. Mageus / bigloud is there a real difference?

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

IDOC hunting is a dirty sport and the dirtiest people are those that attend them. I honestly tried to make it a fun endeavor and it just comes out wrong and gives you a bad taste in your mouth afterwards. Between the people making fake alliances so they can grab stuff first and not share later, Pks, People that place a small house just to mess with you after you get most of the land, greedy tards, thieves......There are better things to do in game.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

TheAgents

Post by TheAgents »

GuardianKnight wrote:IDOC hunting is a dirty sport and the dirtiest people are those that attend them. I honestly tried to make it a fun endeavor and it just comes out wrong and gives you a bad taste in your mouth afterwards. Between the people making fake alliances so they can grab stuff first and not share later, Pks, People that place a small house just to mess with you after you get most of the land, greedy tards, thieves......There are better things to do in game.
You just described why IDOC's are some of the more enjoyable activities on UO.

Like the old saying goes, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

TheAgents wrote:
GuardianKnight wrote:IDOC hunting is a dirty sport and the dirtiest people are those that attend them. I honestly tried to make it a fun endeavor and it just comes out wrong and gives you a bad taste in your mouth afterwards. Between the people making fake alliances so they can grab stuff first and not share later, Pks, People that place a small house just to mess with you after you get most of the land, greedy tards, thieves......There are better things to do in game.

Like the old saying goes, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.
I agree, I've had a lot of fun fighting over a large patio spot that I will do absolutely nothing with but redeed when they leave.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

romm221b

Post by romm221b »

All this did was make me laugh at how funny Maegus is. That was a good thing ya did Tiny :) Happy new year bro.
[12:40] <Derrick> all healthcare is free in britainnia. I guess it does work in some places.
[12:40] <Layt> boom. health reform in 30 seconds. take a page from Derrick's book obama
My IRC name: Zebulone
My Characters: Zeus,Muay Thai,Rem Jr

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

Honesty, people who enjoy griefing and camping idocs all day are the players that lack imagination.

It's not that the game isn't fun in other aspects, you griefers just aren't creative or original.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

ONLY PSILOS PLAYING STYLE IS VALID YOU UNIMAGINATIVE GRIEFERS.