UO Oddities

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
benny-

UO Oddities

Post by benny- »

Had a good time reading this over an thought Id share it with the rest of you veteran UO players...Id never seen it til about a week ago, so sorry if anyone's already seen this....

http://uo.stratics.com/content/misc/odd.shtml

Some of my favorites...

Taste ID........Target Self.........."You feel that such an action would be innapropriate".

Pet Naming.....Set Name........If you try to set a Pet's name to "your mother" you will get a message saying "That isn't very polite".

Tillerman.........Speak as ghost......Talk to the tillerman as a ghost and he will say "OOOO that sounds scary".

Oh, and I checked my old T2A Playguide...the runes really do add up :D
Enjoy!
- Elisud

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: UO Oddities

Post by BlackFoot »

Gate Hopping Use Gates Cast mark, then move a bit down the screen and cast Gate. Two gates will open on screen, and you can run in one and out the other. Do this three times, and at the fourth attempt you receive the message "Your spirit lacks the cohesion for gate travel at this time"

that here?
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

calista

Post by calista »

no it is not there is alot of things on there that are not here

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

BlackFoot wrote:Gate Hopping Use Gates Cast mark, then move a bit down the screen and cast Gate. Two gates will open on screen, and you can run in one and out the other. Do this three times, and at the fourth attempt you receive the message "Your spirit lacks the cohesion for gate travel at this time"

that here?
I think that was part of the system where you couldn't use a moongate if your character was flagged as a criminal or as an aggressor on another character.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter