Runebooks

Moderator: Support Moderators

jecates

Runebooks

Post by jecates »

Are there any NPCs that sell blank runebooks, or is the only way to get a blank one by scribing it?

I apologize if this has been answered before, but after a lot of forum reading, I'm unable to find an answer.

Derrick

Re: Runebooks

Post by Derrick »

Nay, runebooks are player crafted only, but relatively abundant at player vendors I belive.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

jecates

Post by jecates »

Okay, thanks. So my next question is, does anyone have an NPC that sells blank runebooks on the cheap that they can point me to? (Or should I create a new thread in the trading section?)

Zane

Post by Zane »

I keep my vendor stocked fairly well... Just across the road from Brit moongate. Vendor name Bea.

Krats

Post by Krats »

I have a Vendor at the Daily planet - Gotzone - that is normally stocked as well
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

Coloram
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Coloram »

My vendor sells blank runebooks along with other scribed items, location is in this link

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=13028
Aldarian - DG

Return to “New Player Help”