Christmas Came early This Year! Everything Must GO!

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Murugan

Re: Christmas Came early This Year! Everything Must GO!

Post by Murugan »

son wrote:HAHAHAHA I even say in the deal that I will give you 131k in the pm if they are "unused". Check your own post!

You sold me used shit, and you ddint give me the right number of items!!

What a douche bag!
I never claimed any of the items were USED or UN-USED. Your comment when I first read it I took it as the charges were ligit, not used since this post. I didnt even know you could see the condition of the weapon until someone told me wtf you are gripping about. Fact of the matter is people CLEARLY know you are known for this shit, and second, you tell me all along 2 items, 2 items, 2 items, then I offer you 4K for those "missing" items, and it turns to being used or un-used.

I do not even think I missed any items, but yet you keep trying to scam me out of money. Then in IRC you ask for 6 * 3 = 18K back, when I offered you 4K and you said that was fine!

Your a waste of time, and space on this server, and When Derrick gets involved im going to see to it that you get banned if possible for trying to scam me.

IT works both ways, falsifiying that I scammed you . . .can't slander me because your a theif!
Pookey - Your Local Grim Reaper,
Hemperor wrote:it pains me to say that murugan is right

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

GomerPyle wrote:felix is a known douchetard
Funny, Not the first time someone said that since this all came out!

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

Derrick wrote:Thanks for the heads up, this isn't something we would get involved in for sure.
Felix, you should have just took the 4K i was offering

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Murugan wrote:
Derrick wrote:Thanks for the heads up, this isn't something we would get involved in for sure.
Whatever fuck head, you shorted me on the agreed upon items and sold me used shit. Everyone knows now to be wary of you ;D
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

son wrote:
Murugan wrote:
Whatever fuck head, you shorted me on the agreed upon items and sold me used shit. Everyone knows now to be wary of you ;D
Seems your the one everyone knows about! I still do 5 trades a day, without anyone else feeling "ripped" off. Just face it, you tried to scam me into giving you more money, and I would have done it just to make things right . . thats no scam in my book, thats a good business man. Your dirty, and rotten, and I hope no one deals with you ever again in game! Don't worry bout me though, Ill be doing just fine!

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I hereby nominate this thread for the forthcoming UOSA Forum Hall of Fame.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

Murugan wrote:
son wrote:
Murugan wrote:
Seems your the one everyone knows about! I still do 5 trades a day, without anyone else feeling "ripped" off. Just face it, you tried to scam me into giving you more money, and I would have done it just to make things right . . thats no scam in my book, thats a good business man. Your dirty, and rotten, and I hope no one deals with you ever again in game! Don't worry bout me though, Ill be doing just fine!

Again (fuck head), people do know about me. I don't use forums to scam people, and apparently you do.

Let me run it by you a final time, so it finally clicks as this was a simple misunderstanding until you refused to correct it:

45 items in the deal totaling 115k, I being the cheapskate decided to do 3 house deeds totaling 132k.

When I get the bags ( I gave deeds 1st), they total 39 items, 6 items missing (the most obvious being 2 +25 power heavies). Later on I also find out that some of the items are NOT NEW, which was part of the agreement as shown in the PMs you posted. I tell you via pm. You say "I dont intend to rip you off". So you offer 4k. 4k? I suggest 6*3k, which is close to the fucking money I offered to ease the deal (132-115=??). Clearly I have a trick up my sleeve to scam back gold which I fucking gifted you to make the deal easier.

So now you understand why I am pissed off at you, douchebag trash. I wanted to make a bulk purchase of throw away pvp force weps, and instead I had to deal with a moron, who cant spell, who sold me trash.

"Divinar" you are a fucking newbie. When I started this shard you griefed the shit out of me, and when I confronted you, you ran and hid in slade's/faustus' keep REDLINED. Probably one of the keeps you own now. Wouldn't surprise me.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

FYI Slade and Faustus lived with ME in the begining, Slade no longer plays cause of turds like you, and Faustus has a trillion other houses around the shard, including a keep of his own.

Now, If you READ the original post, U offered 115K for ONE of each item, When I told you some items had multipals, you said "YEAH" I know, Ill take them all . . . Now do you think I would give u THREE Power heavys for 2K? FUCK NO, thats 2K EACH moron! And even thats a GOOD deal.

Next I told you that SOME items sold, you A. REFUSED to id the items during the trade, and SECONDLY you knew full well what the deal was because ANYONE can click the bag in the trade window to see the item count . . .

No SCAM was performed here, as it was an agreement of 3 small house deeds, for the Items that I had in the trade window . . . NOW, Ask ANYONE who also delt with me, I offered everyone an ID wand, and I was in NO RUSH to make deals go through.

So, any "rip off" you feel is because yuou were unhappy with the trade AFTER the fact. I am sorry for that! Truth is, Your just a little peice of shit, and Everyone knows it.

You might be right on redlineing me . . but look at my posts, I never once claimed to be a good PVPer. . . . Hell 90% of my trophys are from morons like you who get them stolen! The other 10% are from when Slade was playing.

Son / Felix just let it go, You "threatened" me with banning me for a scam, if Derrick thought this was any kind of scam he would have said so, but he along with the rest of this shard agree that your just a F-in moron, who someday MIGHT move out of his mothers house!

Im done with you, No further posts regarding this issue will be wasted on such a low member of this gaming community. I hope that one day you will grow up and understand that there is more to life then this game, and that you SHOULD have taken a 4000 gold offer I handed you to "smooth" things over. Not my fault you thought you were in the right.

Now leave us grown folks alone, to continue to play and enjoy this game. BTW, if your such a fucking pissed off player, and u know where I live, come waste your time at my place! Im sure you'll have a ball!

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

Please re-read your babble, you make no sense, I did not offer 115k for one item, I offered 115 for the items in the list minus the 4 you sold, and I said specifically that I wanted new items (again, in the fucking log you posted for all to see). You responded with an item count (45) and acceptance of price (132k).

Capitalizing RANDOM words in fact does not help your cause. Refute all you want, you did not adhere to terms of the deal.

Also, you cannot see item count on bags in trade window. So what I did, prepare yourself for this, I trusted that you would give me all the agreed upon items after I gave you the house deeds.

Explain how this is not a scam?

Now, If you READ the original post, U offered 115K for ONE of each item, When I told you some items had multipals, you said "YEAH" I know, Ill take them all . . . Now do you think I would give u THREE Power heavys for 2K? FUCK NO, thats 2K EACH moron! And even thats a GOOD deal.

Pretty sure you just admitted to knowingly not putting the 2 25 power heavies in there, which was *part of the deal*. I clearly say I want all the items in the list for the set price (132K), yes the "multipals". You had no problem giving me the "multipals" when it came to the bardiches and hallies of force (you gave me 39 items). But you took out the heavies, why?

How is you taking items out of the agreed upon list, as well as not identifying items as used (when I request they be) not a scam???

Nexis

Post by Nexis »

Dont know if it will make a difrens but i have trade with Murugan and he makes fair and nice deals,
Vilja, rätt & mannamod!