couple questions I couldnt find on wiki plz!

Moderator: Support Moderators

Sinner

couple questions I couldnt find on wiki plz!

Post by Sinner »

Just got a couple questions that hopefully somebody knows the answer for.

Healing and Anat: It basically just says 60 anat 60 healing you can cure and 80/80 you can res but it doesnt mention anything about if it actually helps increase how much your chance is for curing. I got an idea i wanted to try and if I can leave my anat at only 60 and still cure with ease with say gm healing.

Meditation: IF you are wearing a shield will it slow down the passive meditation alot or at all? Also with passive meditation is there really a big difference in the speed with say 60 med 100 int through to gm med 100 int in a list? Im more interested in having the med as low as possible if it dont have much diff in the passive med.

EDIT: Eval int- I noticed on the wiki it says 50 eval dmg compared to 100 but whats 60 eval dmg vs 100 resist, 70eval, 80 eval or is it just a diff between 50 and 100? im thinking of going with 60 eval but if theres no diff id rather put the 10 pts elsewhere.

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: couple questions I couldnt find on wiki plz!

Post by Caswallon »

1. You fail to cure quite frequently at 60/60, not sure on this tbh. Go on test and try it. Test is your friend.

2. If its metal it will affect your passive med gain. Again, go on test and try out various shields at different med skill levels. Test if your friend.

3. Pretty sure this is quite accurate to UOSA.

http://web.archive.org/web/200003060630 ... stcalc.htm

Basically if you cant find answers to questions, use test.
?

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: couple questions I couldnt find on wiki plz!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

I think Healing determines chance for both curing and res but anatomy determines to what level...pretty sure that its that way. Could be wrong.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Return to “New Player Help”