Society of Swashbucklers

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
sitlux

Society of Swashbucklers

Post by sitlux »

SOS matey!! Get your towels ready it's about to go down--

The Society of Swashbucklers is looking for salty sailors with a penchant for rhyming. We're a motley crew of lads hoping for some more public interest in the pirate life. This is NOT necessarily roleplay--this is FUN, i.e. whatever you want it to be! We're gobbling up real estate, and making nightly runs over as much territory as we can cover. This IS a war guild, but hey, we're on boats! (believe me when I say, I ______ a mermaid)

SOS isn't about stealing your booty--so don't worry about your dubloons. You don't need to buy a boat to join, just come hang-out and enjoy some good old fashioned raping and pillaging. SOS is also an equal opportunity guild--we don't discriminate against the fairer of the sexes. This aint sea-world, this is as real as it gets.

Are you a vet who's getting a little tired of L33T PVP? Just add water. New and looking for a community that actually plays the game? Just add water. Check out SOS; message back here or find anyone with an SOS title in-game. (Or you can also try some afk fishing, and we'll find you!)

Feast yer eyes on some of our recent exploits--
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=12641

sitlux

Re: Society of Swashbucklers

Post by sitlux »

In addition to the map JRC provided, and some of the responses and edits, here's where we hail from and our main patrol--marked in purple:
piratemap.jpg

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Avo

Post by Avo »

I'de like to join, how can I get my pirate into the guild?

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

i'm interested in joining SoS if ya'll are still looking for new recruits.how could i get in touch with the GM or whoever?
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

Return to “Guild Recruitment”