Magic Items: Magic Reflect, Invis, Tele, and GHeal Wands

Moderator: Support Moderators

Forsaken

Magic Items: Magic Reflect, Invis, Tele, and GHeal Wands

Post by Forsaken »

I've farmed an awful lot since I've been here to get established. I haven't seen these items on; Dragons, Drakes, Balrons, Daemons, White Wyrms, Ice Fiends, Lich, Lich Lords, or Mage Lords though.

Are these items more tied to treasure chests (maps/lock picking dungeons) and fishing in deep sea?

Krats

Re: Magic Items: Magic Reflect, Invis, Tele, and GHeal Wands

Post by Krats »

I have not seen any of these during any fishing trip I have made.
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

Zane

Post by Zane »

I haven't gotten these from tmaps (granted I've only done a couple higher level chests) nor from MiBs.

I've been wondering for some time myself about where they are found.

Forsaken

Post by Forsaken »

Hm, weird. I hope someone will be able to shine some light on this matter. I know they're more rare then other charged items, but not finding a single one yet is crazy.

pyralid

Post by pyralid »

I have gotten gheal wands from MiBs but nothing else of these.
Same thing with lvl 1-4 t-maps.
Yesterday i got my first invisibility item from lvl 4 dungeon chest. But thats the only one and ive farmed a lot of high end mobs and done several hundred mibs and some 1-4 t-maps.

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

Dungeon chests. You can get them from tmaps but its very very rare, same for high end mobs, im pretty sure I got MR from a bally last week.

You can get them from any dungeon chest but have more chance on the level 4s, it works the same as tmap loot, more items in a chest = more chance of something decent.
?

YouthBuild

Post by YouthBuild »

To get them on monsters is pretty rare, Ive gotten a hat with 35 charges of magic reflect from a dragon once, but magical jewelry with MR, Invis, Tele. I usually get them from doing dungeon chests. But when you see rings, that's when you will most likely get tele or invis. Hope that helps

dexter4321

Post by dexter4321 »

I use to farm nothing but Balrons and didn't get anything higher than protection really. In my experience those usually come from level 4-5 tmaps. Also I heard that lockpicking the chests in lower levels of dungeons are great loot as well. But I mean yeah the only secure thing I have seen throw out those kind of items are level 5 tmaps for the most part.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Just an added note, liches drop wand items (heal, greater heal, fireball, lightning, and ID)
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

pablo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by pablo »

I've played this game for over a year, and just got my first magic reflection item off a critter last night. Unfortunately it is a bonnet, but hell...maybe that's a good disguise. Look at this noob with the bonnet... I also got a vanquishing short spear today out of one of those rat camp chests...didn't realize those had vanq's.

Return to “New Player Help”