UO: Kingdom Reborn Client, Does it work?

Barry Rose

UO: Kingdom Reborn Client, Does it work?

Post by Barry Rose »

So ya, I'm pretty baked, and I decided to dl' the relitivly new amped-up 2d client UO:KR. Does anyone know if it works with T2A? I'm assuming it doesnt cause it presents a whole new interface and dasterdly gnarly graphics. Fire balls look pretty cool man.. and you can zoom waaay out to see more stuff in the area...... im starting to realize why this isnt gonna work.

Derrick

Re: UO: Kingdom Reborn Client, Does it work?

Post by Derrick »

Barry Rose wrote:So ya, I'm pretty baked, and I decided to dl' the relitivly new amped-up 2d client UO:KR. Does anyone know if it works with T2A? I'm assuming it doesnt cause it presents a whole new interface and dasterdly gnarly graphics. Fire balls look pretty cool man.. and you can zoom waaay out to see more stuff in the area...... im starting to realize why this isnt gonna work.
Aye, we currently can't support the KR client, although it's possible that we may in the future.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Populus

Re: UO: Kingdom Reborn Client, Does it work?

Post by Populus »

Derrick wrote:
Barry Rose wrote:So ya, I'm pretty baked, and I decided to dl' the relitivly new amped-up 2d client UO:KR. Does anyone know if it works with T2A? I'm assuming it doesnt cause it presents a whole new interface and dasterdly gnarly graphics. Fire balls look pretty cool man.. and you can zoom waaay out to see more stuff in the area...... im starting to realize why this isnt gonna work.
Aye, we currently can't support the KR client, although it's possible that we may in the future.
era accurate
ImageImageImage
[cA]