4 Team CTF

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Kylock

4 Team CTF

Post by Kylock »

In testing the 4 team CTF tonight and figuring out the other problems with it, I realized it's kinda unfair for warriors there. If I can just chug my total refresh pot 5 times in a row, to keep running through them when they're walling the doorway, it kinda sucks for them. Especially those organized orcs who block the doors real well ;)

Maybe there should be a 10 sec delay on total refresh, just for this event if possible?

Other than that - I think allowing Wall of Stone to be cast here, would make the games more interesting/fun.

Derrick

Re: 4 Team CTF

Post by Derrick »

Kylock wrote:In testing the 4 team CTF tonight and figuring out the other problems with it, I realized it's kinda unfair for warriors there. If I can just chug my total refresh pot 5 times in a row, to keep running through them when they're walling the doorway, it kinda sucks for them. Especially those organized orcs who block the doors real well ;)

Maybe there should be a 10 sec delay on total refresh, just for this event if possible?

Other than that - I think allowing Wall of Stone to be cast here, would make the games more interesting/fun.
Thanks. The area really wasn't ready for use. We do want to add some more content in there and some bottlenecks.
I think that's a very reasonable suggestion on the red pots. We'd probably apply this for all the CTF and DD areas. We were able to find and correct the bug in this arena, so we'll be using this area much more often now.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

You just wait till more of us get archery trained up ^_^

Im sad I missed it, maybe next time. My internet kept going in and out all night, stupid brighthouse.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Kylock

Post by Kylock »

Heh np. Probably committing suicide by posting that -- Remember orcs I suggested it, so don't box me in and molest me! :o

ironfistmax

Post by ironfistmax »

I had a blast last night.

The only thing I suggested was to add higher points to win, maybe 100? That way the games last longer.

bOmb

Post by bOmb »

Yea, more points and area spells (not summons) I think it should be allowed only in the 4 team CTF thoough. This includes para field, energy wall, poison field etc.

platy

Post by platy »

i'm with bomb
allow walls to be casted in 4 team games, all kinds of walls, meteorswarms and EQ's should be allowed as well.. would make for a very fun game [assuming everyteam had at least one mage on it]

Sivrik

Post by Sivrik »

There should be a rule not to allow deacon/ironfist max to enter. He always ends up being team leader despite me doing the bulk of the effort...
Clyde: if ur better than me u cheat..straight up

alatar

Post by alatar »

flag capture = 15 points
player kill = 1 point
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

ironfistmax

Post by ironfistmax »

alatar wrote:flag capture = 15 points
player kill = 1 point
Ding Ding Ding!

Zim

Post by Zim »

I havent tried, but isnt wall of stone a quick cast spell? Drop like 2 in door way and keep spamming...