Newbie needs help

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
cougar435788

Newbie needs help

Post by cougar435788 »

Hey all, I joined this server after several years out of game. I need some serious help with how to get going.. Let me know if ya can help.

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Newbie needs help

Post by DarkWing »

most make a bard and start earning money making monsters kill each other

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

I might set you up with a horse and a full spellbook.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

You need gold, stay out of the graveyards or bank frequently as people will attempt to kill you if you hunt for gold. Graveyards attract Pks and PvP characters. Find a protector right off if you want to risk it.
There is usually alot of honorable people that will take you under their wing.

Might want to start a crafter character on another account to fund your main character. That's step one. Funding. This should be your primary focus right now.

People can smell a starter bard a mile away. I trained my bard financed with tailoring at first. 7 time GMs run this shard...you will go through relentless violent hazings. It's the way you are welcomed into the community. People want to enrage you into creating your PvP character.

10 to 1 you will.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

stygia

Post by stygia »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:
People can smell a starter bard a mile away. I trained my bard financed with tailoring at first. 7 time GMs run this shard...you will go through relentless violent hazings. It's the way you are welcomed into the community. People want to enrage you into creating your PvP character.

10 to 1 you will.
I've never read anything more true on these forums.

Sentinel

Post by Sentinel »

Buy a Double Axe, which is the cheapest around for 22 GP. Chop trees and then use a Saw (<20 GP from a Carpenter) to turn them into fancy wood or whatever it's called. Buy some Fletching skill from an arrow-vendor-type-guy and make Bows. Then sell those Bows for 30-50 GP a pop around the world. Vendors buy for less the more you sell to them in a short period of time. Repeat. You'll be rich in no time with more than enough for whatever you need to accommodate your preferred playing style in less than a week or so. That is, doubtless, the safest way to earn a good income.

Or walk around WBB and beg like some noob. Your choice.

cougar435788

Post by cougar435788 »

I could use some help with getting my provocation up... maybe go to the moonglow zoo if i can figure out how to get there... Characters name is Andrew and I'm mainly in Moonglow if you want to find me.

Return to “Guides”