CTF

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.

Should the ability to reset the flag's timer be removed?

Yes
73%
No
27%

Total votes: 15

Tron

Re: CTF

Post by Tron »

Pro wrote:Both teams can refresh the flag I don't understand the problem.

Getting newbs to understand how to flag refresh works is ridiculous. Especially in the middle of a game, when you're trying to kill yourself, shouting for someone to come take the flag, and then they heal you....

Realistically, only the guilds playing together reset the flags. Whenever I get teamed against the "guild team" my team is utterly destroyed by flag refreshes.
V SISTERS UNITE! SAVING OUR VAJAYJAYS FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL!

virtue

Post by virtue »

Tron wrote:
Pro wrote:Both teams can refresh the flag I don't understand the problem.

Getting newbs to understand how to flag refresh works is ridiculous. Especially in the middle of a game, when you're trying to kill yourself, shouting for someone to come take the flag, and then they heal you....

Realistically, only the guilds playing together reset the flags. Whenever I get teamed against the "guild team" my team is utterly destroyed by flag refreshes.
I agree, guilds who are on one team always win. That's why CTF needs to be randomized teams.

Otherwise it's one sided and not very fun... = (

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

doesnt a player death result in a loss of points even if it is suicide?
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

GomerPyle

Post by GomerPyle »

everyone can murder everyone else irl i dont see why its illegal

</sarcasm>