blessed items

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
alatar

blessed items

Post by alatar »

i've noticed items that are blessed do not display their proper tags here. i know this was the case in t2a but for the market economy it's not easy to sell a blessed item when it does not display such
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Derrick

Re: blessed items

Post by Derrick »

alatar wrote:i've noticed items that are blessed do not display their proper tags here. i know this was the case in t2a but for the market economy it's not easy to sell a blessed item when it does not display such
There are certainly ways to prove an item is blessed, I'll consider this though.

ironfistmax

Post by ironfistmax »

Kill yourself in front of the individual, res, then equip the item :o

Alex21
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alex21 »

what kind of blessed item's we talking?, i thought there weren't ever going to be anything blessed except spell books & checks?
The First Player Of UO Second Age.

platy

Post by platy »

Alex21 wrote:what kind of blessed item's we talking?, i thought there weren't ever going to be anything blessed except spell books & checks?
I'm assuming you've never looked at the trophy turn in guide?
Nooth has a blessed bear mask (hued) and I [well meat] has blessed blacks sandies.. 8)