Tournament Sign ups

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.

Should we change the tournaments gates back to the old system?

No, keep them as they are with one in Jhelom and one in Buc's.
45%
Yes, I liked having a gate in everytown.
45%
I don't care.
10%

Total votes: 20

Fwerp
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Tournament Sign ups

Post by Fwerp »

Can we revert to the gates in every town in convenient places?
I know it's a small matter, but I think it should be reverted to how it was previously.
Why was this changed anyway?

Derrick

Re: Tournament Sign ups

Post by Derrick »

We intend to get rid of all the red bank gates eventually. I feel they are just too in your face for people who are not interested in the off map events, and hard for me to see how it's much trouble to get to the new locations.

There were staff run events like tournaments (olympics) in the T2A era, but you did have to get yourself to them.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

virtue

Re: Tournament Sign ups

Post by virtue »

I hope they don't add red gates back in, it was kinda annoying to be intruded on by red gates in every town.

Also it takes away the travel aspect from the two worlds since you could hop from Delucia to Brittain in one click.