Guild VQ

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Onslaught

Guild VQ

Post by Onslaught »

Who we are: VQ is a guild that I founded and have been leading in World of Warcraft for almost 4 years now. We're currently ranked 5th in the nation and 10th in the world. Clearly, we have made our mark in Warcraft and I plan to make a similar presence here on T2A.

What we're looking for: What we're looking for right now are players with similar interests as us. Our focus for the time being will be PK'ing. That might change to more order/chaos when the server gets a bit bigger though. Here's a short list of things we're especially looking for:

#1.) Self sufficient - not looking for people who can't earn enough gold to keep theirselves equiped.

#2.) Game knowledge - extensive game knowledge to be exact.

#3.) Cross healing? - That's right. Teamwork is something we value very much and if you can't be bothered enough to watch your party's health bars, then we don't want to play with you. Not looking for 0 magery dexx0rs, magery is a must.

#4.) Ventrilo/UOAM
- We have our own ventrilo server that we do use on a daily basis when gaming, you would be expected to do the same.

#5.) Murderers - Like I stated earlier, we are looking for players who do enjoy the PK'ing aspect of Ultima. If you don't have a red, there's not much you could do!

If you're interested in having some fun, please contact me ASAP. Our website is mainly for the Warcraft aspect of VQ but you can contact me there via forums or PM or you can contact me through these forums private messages.

http://www.vqguild.net
A.K.A. All Skill

Great Lakes Veteran.

Currently residing on the Cho'gall World of Warcraft server.

http://www.vqguild.net - World class.

Onslaught

Re: Guild VQ

Post by Onslaught »

Also looking for a PvE presence in Ultima. Tamers especially.

P.S. - Still recruiting PvP players, contact me asap!
A.K.A. All Skill

Great Lakes Veteran.

alatar

Post by alatar »

Ok, what the fuck is PvE..? Player vs. Events..? *is confused*
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Leroy-

Post by Leroy- »

Player vs Environment... play mmorpgs more?

alatar

Post by alatar »

same thing as pvm.. use UO Related terms thanks 8)
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

brandonsantacruz

Post by brandonsantacruz »

Leroy- wrote:Player vs Environment... play mmorpgs more?
I always thought that PvE meant Player vs Everything, like a well-rounded character.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I thought it mean Entities :/

Leroy-

Post by Leroy- »

mmorpg newbs everywhere... :roll:

:mrgreen:

Onslaught

Post by Onslaught »

Honestly, I have no fucking clue what it means. I just know it means Player vs. "Non-Player controlled monsters that wish to kill you and your party".

I heard it meant "Enemy" and "Enviroment" but I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere.

BTW still recruiting!
A.K.A. All Skill

Great Lakes Veteran.

Anders

Post by Anders »

Ons is a NE shadow priest ehh? I rolled a troll spriest on Ursin for awhile, was in Remnants and well... kinda fell off from there.

Onslaught

Post by Onslaught »

Anders wrote:Ons is a NE shadow priest ehh? I rolled a troll spriest on Ursin for awhile, was in Remnants and well... kinda fell off from there.
Aye, not by choice. Our shadow priests stopped showing up for raids about 2 years ago so I had to switch to shadow since I was the most active holy priest at the time. I actually hate shadow priest but whatever. I do what's needed for the guild.

BTW, still recruiting!
A.K.A. All Skill

Great Lakes Veteran.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”