Furniture Dye Tub - 5 charges

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Shea

Furniture Dye Tub - 5 charges

Post by Shea »

Auction has been ended. Ill take a bid of 500k in light of what has been shared below. If you are interested please let me know in IRC (NeilDiamond) or via PM.
Last edited by Shea on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[15:52] <Rocks> in sheer poundage Neil Diamond has made more woman horny than KISS/David Lee Roth/The Beatles and The Rolling Stones

DrFaustus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Furniture Dye Tub - 5 charges

Post by DrFaustus »

Not to sink your boat...

BUT

I guess I'll sell my 20 charge tub(s) for 2 mill each?

Sounds like a big discount!
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

I have not bought points sold points or even looked at points rewards .. but i can say most people i've seen selling or buying points recently have been for about 14k per point .. so if his math and numbers are right .. then yes your 2mill each atm would be a steal for anyone who needed or wanted that many right now

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Shea

Post by Shea »

Some people might not want to spend 2 million. Ill consider offers but this isnt a fire sale. If I dont get close to what Im looking for Im not going to sell.
[15:52] <Rocks> in sheer poundage Neil Diamond has made more woman horny than KISS/David Lee Roth/The Beatles and The Rolling Stones

Shea

Post by Shea »

bumpity bump

Shea

Post by Shea »

Taking offers. Bumpizzle

Shea

Post by Shea »

bump

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

I have purchased 2x 20 dye CUB tubs for 200k each so to think you will get CLOSE to that for 5 charge tub your off your rocker, WAY OFF

Furniture Dye Tub 20 Charges

20 Charge Furny Dye Tub-200k
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Shea

Post by Shea »

Wise wrote:I have purchased 2x 20 dye CUB tubs for 200k each so to think you will get CLOSE to that for 5 charge tub your off your rocker, WAY OFF

Furniture Dye Tub 20 Charges

20 Charge Furny Dye Tub-200k

Wow, didn't realize this. I think my math was sound though. Buying a 10 charge dye tub with points would cost 150 points, which is a hell of a lot more than 200k. Whoever sold you those tubs was obviously in need of money or very uninformed.

Not trying to rip anyone off. Does anyone else have furny dye tubs to sell and, if so, how much?

BTW, I had 2 interested buyers that were thinking about making the purchase. Thanks for torpedoing that :)

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

Sorry about that, just saying that the trophie point economy is not the best system around these parts, because there are stuff you can buy for trophie points that are SO far from being worth it, for example Special Hair Dyes, to buy them with trophie points they would be worth almost a million gp, but in reality because CUB and such they are only worth about 250k.

again sorry to guff up your auction, items are only worth what some one is willing to pay, so if some one will pay 750k, 750k it is :)

cheers,
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Shea

Post by Shea »

Wise wrote:Sorry about that, just saying that the trophie point economy is not the best system around these parts, because there are stuff you can buy for trophie points that are SO far from being worth it, for example Special Hair Dyes, to buy them with trophie points they would be worth almost a million gp, but in reality because CUB and such they are only worth about 250k.

again sorry to guff up your auction, items are only worth what some one is willing to pay, so if some one will pay 750k, 750k it is :)

cheers,

No worries. I appreciate the clarification. I saw chum post a dyed item for 185k and he used math similar to me. He usually has a pretty solid grasp of the marketplace so I used the same math based on the trophy system.

That being said, I will take 500k for the 5 charge furny dye tub. Anyone interested?

eXcebo

Post by eXcebo »

what is CUB?

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Ill offer 100k no more. Doc was goan sell me 20 charge one for 400k then he chickened out
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

eXcebo wrote:what is CUB?
Clean up Brittania was a 1 time event recreating the event on osi servers.
People could drop items into barrels for points and then cash in those points for items.
One of the items was furniture dye tubs.
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Shea

Post by Shea »

son wrote:Ill offer 100k no more. Doc was goan sell me 20 charge one for 400k then he chickened out
Denied. Anyone else?

Return to “Archive Selling”