selling canon balls

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: selling canon balls

Post by Kabal »

The answer is simple, don't let your guard down. If someone sets up a deal in irc or forums, it's still your job to protect yourself in game. Before you meet up to initiate a deal you need to ask yourself, "how can this person screw me over"?
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Hoots
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hoots »

FACTS:

1. Felix is a scammer on a 300-500 person shard. 120k scammed now will probably cost him alot more from people who wont deal with him in the future. Just keep spreading the word.
2. You have to be an idiot to fall for one of his scams. There are near 100% safe methods to trade items using player vendors. I will admit that all this irc/forum/board crying about scamming gets old. 9/10 offers you heard in era were basically a scam and people were a lot more creative back then. Getting scammed here is more often than not the fault of the honest player.

Assume everything is a scam.... That is about as era accurate as you can get... and honestly...its felix..?? why even deal with him in the first place?

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

Hoots wrote: honestly...its felix..?? why even deal with him in the first place?

QFT
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Homie
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Homie »

However scams are era accurate or people have to be careful about who they deal with this aren't excuses for violating the rules.

I have to admit that ive made a 900k + deal with him and he didnt try to scam so its not really clear to me what the point of a lousy 120k scam could be.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Its because its not a scam duh. D man has said no scams are allowed on forum.

I stole these cannon balls from some moron, and they are now for sale.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

dog1706
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dog1706 »

Lower your price a lil son, you'll get a buyer.

I'm still amazed how people get robbed and scammed on a t2a era accurate server. Smarten up people, is all I have to say.

Alot of you people make it to easy. I set sail out of ocllo the other night to fish up an mib and no more then 20 tiels off shore a boat stopped my movement, so forst shits and giggles I clicked on the plank and boarded it. opend the haul and found 3 mibs and 10 tmaps. I took them to teach whoever a lesson, why the hell wouldnt you lock your boat? I still have these items and have not made up my mind if I will give them back.

People are their own worst enemies on this shard. I don't promote scamming, But there are easy steps to take to avoid this happening to you, be smart and take them.

80k for the cannonballs son.