Nightmare spawns ?

Topics related to Second Age
Flower

Nightmare spawns ?

Post by Flower »

Are the locations still the oasis and that circle spot in t2a?

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Nightmare spawns ?

Post by Mikel123 »

yup

Triumph

Post by Triumph »

i've seen one in another location, follow the east wall out of delucia and go down a good 20 screens or so, you'll see a bridge, he was right here, my first mare actually. and have gotten a few from the other two locations.

sirrayiv

Post by sirrayiv »

I have about 8 locations marked so far, but like other tamers, I am not going to tell anyone unless they ask me ingame!!!

Flower

Post by Flower »

You keep implying you have this information but you will only tell someone if they find you in game. I find this rather silly as I have no clue who you are in game and I am not going to run around trying to find or figure out who or where you are, It s like you want someone to jump through hoops for your info. I don’t have time to spend on that so I guess I will tame the old fashioned way. Have a great day.

sirrayiv

Post by sirrayiv »

The information that I have is very valuable, which is why I am not going to just give it away for free, especially to somebody who is too lazy to even do a little bit of research.

I was going to give you a pure black mare upon finding me in-game, along with a runebook with all the spots marked. I was also going to answer any questions that you might have.....but sadly, you are just like most of the other players that play today.....all you want is something for nothing, and your too lazy to work for any of it.

So here's a pic just for you!!! You can think of me while trying to locate one for yourself now.
Attachments
Mayhem_10-12_19.41.jpg

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

how could anyone have a problem finding you .. you have like every message known to man :) .. hope your using a program like pidgin or trillion ..

edit . not to mention just checking the post you make on forums seem to reveal alot about were you hang in game...

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

sirrayiv

Post by sirrayiv »

Chaos wrote:how could anyone have a problem finding you .. you have like every message known to man :) .. hope your using a program like pidgin or trillion ..

edit . not to mention just checking the post you make on forums seem to reveal alot about were you hang in game...

Exactly.....which was my point entirely....Anybody with half a brain can figure out who I am rather quickly. If "Flower" wasn't such a lazy bum, he would have scored big time with me. I was gonna hook that guy up, all I wanted to see was a little bit of work on his part. Lazy players that want a handout, are the same type of players that sit around and macro all day long.... They contribute nothing positive to the game, and I despise them...on the other hand, if you can find me a hard working, self-sufficient player, I am more than happy to go out of my way in order to help him out.

Flower

Post by Flower »

sirrayiv wrote:The information that I have is very valuable, which is why I am not going to just give it away for free, especially to somebody who is too lazy to even do a little bit of research.

I was going to give you a pure black mare upon finding me in-game, along with a runebook with all the spots marked. I was also going to answer any questions that you might have.....but sadly, you are just like most of the other players that play today.....all you want is something for nothing, and your too lazy to work for any of it.

So here's a pic just for you!!! You can think of me while trying to locate one for yourself now.

You are very full of yourself; I don’t want anything from you, info or a mare. It is after all a game and I don’t mind playing for what I want one bit. And I am a girl not a guy and by no means need to be hooked up with you to have a big time. And as far as being lazy, nah I am playing when I am logged in not hunting around for you. You remind of one other person I have met on here who seems to get offended when someone doesn’t know who you are and doesn’t really care. I’m just not impressed by your pixels, sorry hun.