Guide: GMing Meditation Liquor Style (Cheap & < 24 Hours)

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
randale

Re: Guide: GMing Meditation Liquor Style (Cheap & < 24 Hours

Post by randale »

Kogane wrote:I'm really confused why you wouldn't just do the wizard hat....? Is this somehow quicker?
not sure that method works here.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

randale wrote:
Kogane wrote:I'm really confused why you wouldn't just do the wizard hat....? Is this somehow quicker?
not sure that method works here.
Randale, your skepticism is valid: here, Meditation is difficulty-based; as Int and Meditation raise, "Magic Hat" quickly loses all challenge value and, so, will not raise skill.

However, lock Int @ 10, and "Magic Hat" will get you well over 50 in only a few hours; I don't know if you would break 60, though. Were I to create a brand new mage-wannabe, I'd start with 10 Int, lock-it there, and run a Magic-Hat Macro AFK overnight: the next time(s) I played the character, I would unlock Int and train/play the template, and then AFK overnight again with Evaluate/Anatomy/someIntskill, and it would not be long at all before my Int was raised to a usable value.

Thereafter, IMO, "Town Crier Runebook" is the way to go. If anyone doesn't know how to do this, PM me or post here and I will explain.

Of course, I multi-character (as in, more than one character per account), and I also multi-client, so Int10-Magic-Hat-start is easy and painless: a single account developing only a single character could only do it with patience and planning.

"Town Crier Runebook" works for everybody.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

mbuckner707(peanut)

Post by mbuckner707(peanut) »

IM AT 34 MEDITATION SO WHEN I SET THE MACRO JUST LIKE IS SAY TO DO. I DRINK THE LIQUOR, I GET DRUNK, I MEDITATE. ONCE MY MANA GOES BACK TO 90 I DONT DRINK ANY MORE LIQUOR. IT JUST MEDITATES AGAIN MY MANA IS BACK TO 100 SO I DONT GAIN ANY MORE. PLEASE HELP

sircharlestha3rd

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

mbuckner707(peanut) wrote:IM AT 34 MEDITATION SO WHEN I SET THE MACRO JUST LIKE IS SAY TO DO. I DRINK THE LIQUOR, I GET DRUNK, I MEDITATE. ONCE MY MANA GOES BACK TO 90 I DONT DRINK ANY MORE LIQUOR. IT JUST MEDITATES AGAIN MY MANA IS BACK TO 100 SO I DONT GAIN ANY MORE. PLEASE HELP
Dunno man it worked for me try setting "x" to 85?
Also make sure you are wearing a full suit of store bought leather armor.
Hope you figure it out man.

Wolfhound1

Post by Wolfhound1 »

Wanted to update this post, it’s 3/29/19 and this still works. Although I’d say it’s considerably slower than other posts state. After GM’ing Magery I was at 91.6 Med and figured I’d give this a try. Got my leather armor and 20 bottles of liquor and went out to my boat as not to be disturbed. After 15 hours and now into my second purchase of 20 bottles I’m now at 98.2 and still going.

Return to “Guides”