Foot Stools?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
OhSnap
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Foot Stools?

Post by OhSnap »

I've been crafting a bit with my carpenter, and I'm a bit confused with the foot stools. Both the one labeled "foot stool" and "stool" in the crafting menu get created and are labeled only as "stool" once made, though they have the slightly different graphic. It used to be on this shard the foot stool would be labeled as such, and make you rubberband when trying to run through it or around it. Something has changed, just wondering if it was found to be NEA and changed intentionally, or if there was an unintentional change. I haven't been able to find any info on it here on the forums. Any info would be great, thanks!

Capitalist

Re: Foot Stools?

Post by Capitalist »

grandfathered in early 2013 - era inaccurate mechanic
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

OhSnap
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Foot Stools?

Post by OhSnap »

Thanks!