Hello!

RaveGreen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Hello!

Post by RaveGreen »

Just wanted to post a quick message here, introducing myself. I've been hanging out in IRC a little and have talked to a couple of you in game (Pirul, Faber).

I am a returning UO player from 98 thru 2002-ish and have just recently (last month or so) come to find UOSA. I have created my main PvM and PvP characters and have them mostly ready to go. I've purchased a small house (with Faber's help on placement) and started to get settled, although I am still very much "learning the ropes here".

I usually play between 9 PM - 12/1 AM PST. I'll hop into the C^V IRC channel if I'm online and available to do something. Do you guys have/use Vent or TeamSpeak?

I'm very interested in doing anything (PvM/PvP/Dueling/etc.) with you guys or helping out in any way. I'm not officially part of C^V, but was nudged by Pirul to hang around and try to get involved.

Thanks!

Asha [C^V]
Varamyr [C^V]
Marwa [<<< ,EBK, >>>]

IRC:Brandon

faber

Re: Hello!

Post by faber »

Dude, glad to have you. Keep playing and don't get discouraged. How is the game treating you so far? Are you working on a tank mage or dexxer yet for pvp?

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

I've hunted with Brandon, and he handled our expedition quite well!! Hope we have more soon!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

RaveGreen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RaveGreen »

Hey Faber - so far so good, but I have not tried out PvP, well, not intentionally! I do have a tank mage (in my signature) who is as complete as I'm going to do for now (resist $$$). I've really only had a tough go on my bard when the PKs decide to show up. I can so far defend against one long enough to get away, but usually it's 3+.

I've managed to save enough for the house you helped me place and train up the two main characters. Now I am starting an alch/poisoner while also trying to save a little for a bigger place. Overall, I'm happy with my progress. Dexxer is going to come soon, it's on "the list" but I've decided to focus on some stuff that I never did on Napa Valley and some stuff that will make me a little more self sufficient.

Pirul - the other night was crazy, but fun! I've been back there a few times now and have done OK... nervous, but OK, haha. I always get to around 5k with some weapons and feel like I need to rush through so I can recall out, lol. Not that confident yet.

You guys have been a great help to me so far. Thank you!

Asha [C^V]
Varamyr [C^V]
Marwa [<<< ,EBK, >>>]

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Ha!! Good times. Yeah, bank early and often so you don't loose much in case you die.

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

Pirul never really says anyone is in our out, u just hang out and 1 day he joins ur chars to the stone :P

TC

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

:)

RaveGreen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RaveGreen »

Hello Tiwstacain! I completely understand, especially with the more settled players on the server and I remember back in the day on Napa that you could never be too careful with people.

Fortunately back then I had a bunch of RL friends to play with and didn't have to seek out new friendships; unfortunately coming back now (without those friends) and to a private server I feel like it is all the more important to seek out some good people to try to make it all the more enjoyable.

I've had fun so far and I look forward to meeting more people and getting involved however I can.

Asha [C^V]
Varamyr [C^V]
Marwa [<<< ,EBK, >>>]

RaveGreen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RaveGreen »

Had the pleasure of hunting with Faber last night and we used Vent. Everything went good and I think we were pretty successful (by my standards at least). Thanks again dude! :D

Asha [C^V]
Varamyr [C^V]
Marwa [<<< ,EBK, >>>]

faber

Post by faber »

Hell yes! We rocked it.