Updates (as of 1/07)

Pirul

Re: Updates (as of 8/25)

Post by Pirul »

August 25th

The guild continues to grow and prosper. We these past weeks have brought in a couple of very good recruits, and guild hunts have been better attended. We have managed to collect several heads from griefers, and this can only get better from now on.

We have also finished polishing our nautical rank system. All seafaring activities for the guild will be managed by Nautus Admiral Dalworth for the time being. We encourage all members to create a Nautus character. This character must be fitted for battle at sea (ranged attack, be it magery and/or archery).

The Vigilant Vendor outpost continues to expand, and currently has 3 vendors stocking all the basic needs, from bandaids, recall scrolls, raw materials, tinkering and carpentry items, to armor and weapons, both magical and GM made; all at very fair prices. If you are interested in placing a vendor in the house, let me know.

There has also been some discussion regarding guild colors. I'll appreciate your participation on the thread covering the subject. If there is no majority consensus on a change of colors, guild colors will remain the same.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Pirul

Re: Updates (as of 10/27)

Post by Pirul »

October 27th,

It has been a while since I've updated news on the guild. There has been several items that deserve it.

First of all, I have named Atraxi a Veteran of the guild for his unwavering dedication to help improve the guild with new and original ideas. I am sure he will be a great addition to the leadership of the guild, and wish him the best of luck in his new responsabilities.

Also, in these last few weeks we have guilded a good number of very good recruits. Each stand out for their particular abilities and personalities, but together make a great group.

We have also started participating in Capture The Flag events as a guild. It's a team oriented event, in which we sign up to the same team, to try to make together, and which helps us interact more as a guild with the rest of the UOSA community.

We will also start organizing our own shard wide events soon. Stay tuned.

Pirul

Re: Updates (as of 10/27)

Post by Pirul »

January 7th,

As many of you know, most posts and updates have been made in our private forums. If you are a member, and still do not have access to them, PM me here to grant you access. It is vital you read Atraxi's posts in our private forums ASAP.

I have updated the Guild Rules and Ranks and Advancement posts to help clarify certain aspects of our guild. The Council encourages you to read them again, and makes sure you understand them clearly. For any questions, please contact me or any Counsel.