Patch 142 - July 7, 2011: Mount bugs, Survival, More

Information on the latest Server Patches
Pied Piper

Re: Patch 142 - July 7, 2011: Mount bugs, Survival, More

Post by Pied Piper »

Rhis wrote:Take away the white items! They would clearly have been deemed illegal to own in era.

Why people even want such trammel trash is a mystery to me. If you are for t2a, you should be against all forms of neon. Whoever has this stuff should be begging for it to be taken away.
I play for the "rule set" more so than how stuff "looks." That is just me though.

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

Bit late reading this, but looks awesome. Thanks Derrick!

fortin
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by fortin »

I really wish that the stools weren't changed. I have a tamer pirate character who used stools on his boat with his white wyrms while he tracked down fisherman on the seas. Now i have white wyrms covering my boat and they often cover the recall spot. Great. Now I just need to multi-account, which is not behavior I think should be encouraged on this shard. I really feel this "fix" is just a side effect of the changes to how stools work in the survival game. Its really disappointing to see cheaters forcing changes that affect larger parts of the game. Please reconsider this change. It doesn't accomplish anything but further encouraging people to use multiple accounts.

Stonewilled
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Stonewilled »

Kabal wrote:KABAL: HEY DERRICK YOU EVER USED SCISSORS ON A HAT!?

DERRICK: ROFL NO WHAT HAPPENS!?

KABAL: YOU GET LEET ITEMS!

DERRICK: O RLY!?

We all know this conversation could never happen. I don't understand how he couldn't anticipate this. I'm sure Derrick's UO knowledge towers above mine, but cutting those hats into cloth was the first thing I thought of when I seen it, this is what boggles my mind.
+1 X 10^100
[10:42:25] <yomega> never picked someoneto grudge on
[10:42:31] <yomega> but it will be u

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

fortin wrote:I really wish that the stools weren't changed. I have a tamer pirate character who used stools on his boat with his white wyrms while he tracked down fisherman on the seas. Now i have white wyrms covering my boat and they often cover the recall spot. Great. Now I just need to multi-account, which is not behavior I think should be encouraged on this shard. I really feel this "fix" is just a side effect of the changes to how stools work in the survival game. Its really disappointing to see cheaters forcing changes that affect larger parts of the game. Please reconsider this change. It doesn't accomplish anything but further encouraging people to use multiple accounts.
You don't need stools to play a tamer. Perhaps if you used less pets, they'd be easier to control.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

marmalade wrote:
fortin wrote:I really wish that the stools weren't changed. I have a tamer pirate character who used stools on his boat with his white wyrms while he tracked down fisherman on the seas. Now i have white wyrms covering my boat and they often cover the recall spot. Great. Now I just need to multi-account, which is not behavior I think should be encouraged on this shard. I really feel this "fix" is just a side effect of the changes to how stools work in the survival game. Its really disappointing to see cheaters forcing changes that affect larger parts of the game. Please reconsider this change. It doesn't accomplish anything but further encouraging people to use multiple accounts.
You don't need stools to play a tamer. Perhaps if you used less pets, they'd be easier to control.
Not to mention the white wyrm spawn is completely broken and waaaaaaaaay to fast. Thus having so many white wyrms on a boat isn't accurate at all. And of course, in the real T2A there were thousands of players sharing 100 stable spots...not hundreds.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

toomuchtrammel.jpg
toomuchtrammel.jpg (44.97 KiB) Viewed 5263 times
nightmare spawn is too fast also...
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.