Top Ten Reasons Why KA is the best guild in the world

mazda

Top Ten Reasons Why KA is the best guild in the world

Post by mazda »

Hello Hello Hello
Howya all doin tonight!!

Well for tonights top ten list coming to you straight out of British TV channel 8 this is town Cryor Adelerika with the ten reasons why ascaolon is the best guild in the world.

10. They own 50 percent of the entire world.
9. They are currently negotiating to buy the other 50 percent!
8. They have the best musicians in Britain, just a few of the best known are as follows.
- Zorn gangstas with there number 1 hit " F the town Guard", Stag and his rural hit " hears a gold piece call somebody who cares " and Miss Guided singing the oldy but good " I am a material Bard! "
7. The reds that live there dont pk you while your minning, gods honest truth they just pass you buy its crazy!
6. The mall there makes the mega mall outside of trinsic look like Kmart.
5. The only guild that has a real live ghost, not just a dead ghost but a scary ghost and hes not casper scary hes like Freddy Krueger combined with Hillary Clinton scary!
4. They grow the best wee...err Cotton in the entire realm! Man thats some really good cotton...
3. The Number three reason is the King is the King, no abbreviation I mean really the king is the King. I dont know about you but would you rather serve under KeWL DoooD or The King ? No contest, zero
2. The second best reason to be in KA is the plans for the new Jhelom fried chicken place comming soon near the castle. I mean its gonna have late hours for you guys coming home from the tavern and it should cut the unemployment rate of Ascalon in half. Ride thru windows, and everything from fried eagle, sparow fingers with the specialty being Harpy thighs how can you not goto Ascalon. Guild members get a fifty percent discount! Mm cant wait! Hey ascalon remember us here at britain channel 8 when it gets up and running wow i love harpy thighs!
1. Finally the number one reason why KA is the best guild in the world, the reason why you wouldnt want to join any other is of course that the most famous warrior in all the lands, i mean the absolute meanest toughest fighter in the world, known from Jhelom to Skara brae, the thrilla of Britain, the shaker of Minoc, the avenger of Moonglow, psycho of deceit the one and only AETIUS himself is rockn in Ascalon! I mean hes dated everybody from the Queen of Britain ( dont tell Lord British!! ) to Blackthorns daughter ( hey she was 18 I mean she told me so herself). He can kill a mongbat in ten swings, he can stomp a ilama, cows run at his site, no bird will land in his vicinity, I mean ogres send him christmas cards, Malice himself goes to sleep at the inn in Bucs when Aetius logs on, oh my god people join KA I mean what are you waiting for? We got music, we got everything :)

Ok at work its raining and very bored so going psycho lol

heh

Dallaswolf

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why KA is the best guild in the world

Post by Dallaswolf »

Are you guys looking for new members?

mazda

Post by mazda »

I think so, I mean am new. I dont see why not really, but goto the website Kingdom of ascalon and fill out application.

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Haha, ok, I can stand by some of that praise. ;p

Dallas, we are still recruiting as players tend to come and go. Feel free to head over to http://kingdomofascalon.guildportal.com and check out our site, read the Law of Ascalon (also here in this forum) and Apply if you are interested. Upon review by the Royal Council your membership will either be approved or denied. :)
Est Sularus oth Mithas