Happy Easter

Browse previous major shard events here. For inclusion of your event in this archive, copious amounts of screenshots is desired.
Derrick

Happy Easter

Post by Derrick »

Easter bunnies have been spotted in Britainnia, and are littering our lands with easter eggs.

Lord British has called his citizens to action, please help exterminate this menace, and clean up this litter.

There will be an award for the most easter eggs collected and turned in. Prizes are to be announced.

To turn in your eggs, please gater them in a container and page a staffmember. We will allow turn in's through Tuesday 4/6/2010; after which the winner(s) will be announced.

Have Fun!
The Easter Bunny and his crimes agaist our lands.
The Easter Bunny and his crimes agaist our lands.
easterbunny.jpg (8.96 KiB) Viewed 8927 times
'

PS: Please try to turn in all your eggs when they are fully collected, however if you have space contraints we will accept eggs earlier and be willing to add to them later.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Azimer
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Happy Easter

Post by Azimer »

Do we get to keep the eggs that we "turn in"?

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Do egg's from last year count,?

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

MatronDeWinter wrote:Do egg's from last year count,?

jabzor

Post by jabzor »

Is there a reward if you aren't in the 'most turned in' list?

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

jabzor wrote:Is there a reward if you aren't in the 'most turned in' list?
Azimer wrote:Do we get to keep the eggs that we "turn in"?
would also like the answer to both these queries or a little more info please if?

I know my eggs are definetly not going to win as there are talks of people with 100's and amounts I can realistically hope to collect alone, but if i thought that i was going to get atleast somthing in return I would hand them in. If it was confirmed I would recieve nothing I think i'd just keep them?

Azimer
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Azimer »

Sultan of Swing wrote:
jabzor wrote:Is there a reward if you aren't in the 'most turned in' list?
Azimer wrote:Do we get to keep the eggs that we "turn in"?
would also like the answer to both these queries or a little more info please if?

I know my eggs are definetly not going to win as there are talks of people with 100's and amounts I can realistically hope to collect alone, but if i thought that i was going to get atleast somthing in return I would hand them in. If it was confirmed I would recieve nothing I think i'd just keep them?
Thats almost verbatim what I said to Derrick last night. I spent all day but only collected about 50. No point turning them in for nothing.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Because we don't know at this time, and therefore will not reveal at a later time (until after we've stopped collection) how many eggs are going to be turned in, we really can't say that everyone will get something. I can however say that eggs will not be returned; I should have put that in the original post.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

ehafh

Post by ehafh »

i'm unclear on the deadline.
is it monday night, or tuesday night?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

It's kind of fuzzy for me too. I would like to collect the majority of them today but since there are so many timezones involved and staff availability variable I will accept them into tomorrow afternoon.

I will make a "last call" announcement at least a couple hours prior to any cut-off for tallying.

Update: Actually, a literal interpretation of the OP should obligate me to accept them "through" Tuesday. So we'll set the absolute deadline as Midnight tomorrow Hawaii time :)
Last edited by Derrick on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: more specific.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

son wrote:
It's likely apparent to most that i've been skirting this question.

I wish this wasn't the case, but we have no way of determining whether the eggs are from this year or last year. Easter Eggs turned in will be judged solely on their quantity.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

So basically, the guy that purchased those boxes of like 200+ a few months ago, already has a leg up on everyone else?

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

MatronDeWinter wrote:So basically, the guy that purchased those boxes of like 200+ a few months ago, already has a leg up on everyone else?
As does anyone who owns a castle, if what ive been reading on IRC is correct, players have been trapping bunnies in castle courtyards, giving the owners personal egg laying bunnies.

Was a fun event though and I've handed in my 24 eggs anyway.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

I will hand it mine from last year just to reduce shard item count ..

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

If someone stumbled on 200 of these from last year its their benefit. Shard benefits from item decrease.