Tower of Death II Oct. 27th 10pm est.

Browse previous major shard events here. For inclusion of your event in this archive, copious amounts of screenshots is desired.
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Tower of Death II Oct. 27th 10pm est.

Post by GuardianKnight »

The last event Dark had was extremely easy and people took advantage of it because none of the pets would attack anyone. This one was meant to be something BIG and more interesting. That maze was nuts. He got complaints about his last event because he had an archer shoot at people that got to the end room. Then people complained because they died to chest explosions. The pks are a lil overboard i think but i noticed that hardly any of the blues that usually show up, didn't. THey were probably on their pks :P
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I love it when 20 blues run around like chickens with their heads cut off and let 3 reds kill them one-by-one. And then complain that the place was "overrun" by PKs.

At no point did I see reds outnumber blues; it was always at least 3:1 in favor of blues (and I'm including a few of the blue noobs that were healing reds or aggroing as well).

You are all a bunch of cowards. You watch someone dive in and try to defend against the reds, and you just sit there and watch, ready to run away or recall, afraid to lose 30 of each reagent.

I didn't get in there until things calmed down a bit, but I got a bunch of power weapons. Well worth stopping by, it looked like a lot of fun.

Congrats to gateman for finishing that maze... great idea, and it looked tough! Though I'm pretty sure his alt is guilded in a pvp guild.

fatmagic

Post by fatmagic »

Yah as a thief/stealther I had a really fun time. I died once, and then bided my time to sneak back in. Had to dodge PKs at every turn, and avoid getting stepped on and revealed. But I ended up with a House Deed and tons of weapons & armor! Now I have to sift through all of it and ID it!

DarkRadiance -- do this again sometime soon - it was really fun :)

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

that maze on the roof was nutso lol, killed a red as new rez with a sword i looted from a chest cause he couldnt figeur out where to go lol
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

princesspeach

Post by princesspeach »

I counted at least 6-7 reds for sure. There might of been more in fact but was to focused on trying to grab stuff. I remember I hit control+shift and saw that many red names moving around throughout the tower. Which to be honest I thought was a cool idea and I commend RIP, they really played it well and seemed to cover each floor with tactics. But no they were not 3 they were at least twice that no exaggeration. And there was also like 8 blues or something there wasn't that many people there to begin with. Pancakes was there to give word to the rest of the guild to charge through once the doors unlocked.
Against all odds.WAR US
TDC Chronicles:
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=12057
TDC Theme: Joshua Lee's Revenge
http://vimeo.com/7530389

zzyzx
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by zzyzx »

princesspeach wrote:Might as well call it the RIP loot everything event.
I can speak for RIP when I say the reds didn't get much. I got a few magic hallies/bardies (nothing better than force), and like two treasure maps. That's it.

After we dispersed we went back with blues and I think one of us came away with one of the deeds, but then ACE started killing. Funny you didn't mention them coming in and killing everybody. I remember Ashlyn was picking people off on the top with an xbow (myself included).

Great event, had a lot of fun, both "griefing" it and looting it.
<Derrick> I guarantee world peace will not be seeded in a UO FreeShard IRC channel

princesspeach

Post by princesspeach »

Oh after about the third time I died I just used help stuck and left lol. Was going to stick around but decided I could do something more entertaining with my time.
Against all odds.WAR US
TDC Chronicles:
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=12057
TDC Theme: Joshua Lee's Revenge
http://vimeo.com/7530389