Iolo FitzOwen's Consignment of Goods

Browse previous major shard events here. For inclusion of your event in this archive, copious amounts of screenshots is desired.
BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Iolo FitzOwen's Consignment of Goods

Post by BlackFoot »

platypus wrote:
RoadKill wrote: We got jumped about 10 minutes down the road by ACE along with TT showing up on (at least) 2 characters with a handful of White Wyrms, but after an epic battle and a lot of trash talking by them ("ACE OWNS UR EVENT") they all died and/or realized they were no match for the Horde.

We ended up cutting out some stops in efforts to save time but the final battle was still at Ascalon and was outstanding.

I'm sure Blackfoot will have a nice thread with screenshots in a few days
Correction: It was 3 ACE members, who managed to drop Iolo at least 4 times, despite 30+ people healing/defending him. It was not "10 minutes down the road", you guys didn't even leave through the Trinsic gates. The entire group and Iolo were teleported onto the road about 10 screens outside of town, in an effort to avoid us. TT was only on one character. mYm was there as well at the same time as us. The group defending Iolo was so inept that I was able to res TT 3 times in the middle of the entire group of blues. I didn't see any trash talking in-game about the event, all we did was kill Iolo and take the mad loot he dropped. Too bad that we lost that colored runebook though :(
Get your facts straight before posting plz. Fun event though, we thank Blackfoot for the 6 colored leather caps and the crystal ball.
Was kinda funny watch TT in a death robe surorunded by shi corpses spamming 'ACE OWNS UR EVENT' runnin around as the group continued along :P
We wernt teleported anywhere, the whole convoy walked the entire map on foot. No gates for these troops.
If you do have any screenies of the fight on the trinsic road and in the swamp can you send em, I had auto death turned off and missed most the pvp elements as i was runnin around. Mym didnt take any screen shots they said :<
Yea iolo died alot but smith made it safe and sound :D

eidt: thank iolo for the loots :D he gave away a serious buttload of gear on his own for that event
(iolo was roadkill)
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

JoshuaLee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by JoshuaLee »

Here's some more screenshots of the event, I didn't have any of the swamp though :(. But I think I do know what happened when the group got split up at the beginning. I think what happened was me and my party (and a few others) ran up ahead to see what was going on because there was so much excitement in the air. Well out of nowhere a ton of npc reds spawned so we stayed and fought those, after they were all killed everyone else was gone lol. I knew they couldnt possibly be ahead of us so I ran back and saw the troll wave there, so I brought the other group back.
Also.. something that made me laugh in real life. I have this friend that is a new player to the shard named Seloup. Well I've been helping him mine in cove town by gating pack horses there for him, which Platypus did for me when I first started here. Well I told him I had to go do this event so I couldn't help him at the time, so he got a gate out there on his own and attempted to do the event with us. Just by hilarious coincidence he happened to have a pack horse with him.. and had no idea what the event was about. So when it started if you ever saw this guy with his pack horse lol it was NOT lolo. He told me he was quickly pked and looted dry because people thought he was lolo and had stuff on him hahaha. He said he didn't care he wasn't strong enough for it anyways, but was just hilarious because even I thought he was lolo and "Smith" for a second. It seems we had an imposter here that wasn't even aware of it!!!!
Against all odds.WAR US
UOSA Music Video #6: The AMPA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfLoFkTtEEs
TDC Theme: Joshua Lee's Revenge
http://vimeo.com/7530389

schlemoc

Post by schlemoc »

yeah but it was still fun. cant wait til my characters on this shard get better and can actually participate instead of avoiding those fireballs. lol.

there's a great shot of me, 2nd photo down. damn seloup looks nice w/ that mohawk.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Nice writeup Blackfoot, though I didn't expect it to be a bad one :)

The event was fun, Iolo died in total 4 times, Smith was dropped below 50% only twice though (I kept tabs). I'm shocked Iolo didn't die more considering how poor of a character he is (see myUOSA for details :P )
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

I guess I fail pretty hard, I gave up and left shortly after we passed the Bloodrock Fort - some random nutcase decided to grief the hell out of me and chase me incessantly until I died. Oh well.
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.