Happy Easter

Browse previous major shard events here. For inclusion of your event in this archive, copious amounts of screenshots is desired.
Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Happy Easter

Post by Chaos »

I'm just Glad the numbers for removal are so high .. I hope my 7 go a long way in keeping server item count down :)

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

Paged to turn my eggs in, but says theres no available staff members.
:(
I have to work tomorrow.. hope it wont be to late

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Cattie B wrote:Paged to turn my eggs in, but says theres no available staff members.
:(
I have to work tomorrow.. hope it wont be to late
Sometimes it will say their aren't any available staff members, but this doesn't mean we're not nearby. The system attempts to detect our activity and declares us unavailable if it deems we're not around.

If you get this message, leave your page in queue anyway, likely it'll be picked up soon.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

Can we get an update on whos in the lead? and maybe how many have been turned in?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I'm sorry the results didn't get posted yesterday as promised.

Here they are!

First place: Luigi with 901 Easter eggs.
Second Place: Filthington with 832 eggs.
Third Place: Bear Grylls: 782

Runner Up: Cattie Brie: 104

Orko: 27
Sultan of Swing: 24
Sultan: 19
Kabal: 17
WimpyBoy: 17
Cobalt: 14
Linus: 9
Aarin Altar: 7
LoBo: 7
idroj: 3
Arion: 2
Invisus: 1

When I announced the Easter egg hunt it didn't initially occur to me that players would be hunting in forums, IRC and the houses of friends and acquaintances for eggs as well as in the forests of Britannia; however we still have cleaned up a lot of litter over this holiday.

Thanks to everyone who participated! I'll be appending the prizes to this post in a few minutes.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Faust

Post by Faust »

I think it was a good idea to run a holiday event that cleaned up items in this manner. It might be a good idea for some future events too.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

yea over 2500 eggs cleaned up! im sure that more than offset the other items and prizes for these players

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Awards are ready. Please page if you come online and have not yet received anything. All participants will get something. Some have been given out already, players who were online but AFK at that time will find the award in their bank.

First place: Easter Bunny Statuette
Second Place: Hanging Phoenix leggings
Third Place: basket of herbs (seemed easterish)
Runner Up: Ham Slices

Everyone who participated got some Easter egg shells and a trophy.
Prize baskets for 2010 Easter Egg hunt.
Prize baskets for 2010 Easter Egg hunt.
(first place had choice of leggings or bunny, so in the above image those items are in the wrong baskets)

ehafh

Post by ehafh »

i think i'm going to quit because i didn't get a colored basket.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I am from the future. In the year 2014, a new staff member will have given you more colored baskets. All we had to do was login. Be patient, person of 2010. You will see your colored baskets again!
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I wish there was an easter egg hunt like this again. That basket of herbs is awesome.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Capitalist wrote:I wish there was an easter egg hunt like this again. That basket of herbs is awesome.
I just noticed that. I wonder where that thing ended up.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

would certainly clear a few thousand items form the server, but the event was quite annoying actually as the rich got richer as usual, anyone with a castle just trapped bunnies in courtyard and had there own personal stash of eggs being poduced without having to hunt anything.

think bot may have the herbs

Anna

Post by Anna »

Another year, another happy Easter Egg event! UOSA has not given up on their love for all those brightly colored eggs! As of now, I have given out well over 2 million in prizes for these events alone. Don't miss out next year for even more giveaways! And thank you all for participating again this year!!!

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=62649

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:39 pm
Anna wrote:5 years has past and the enthusiasm for the Easter Egg hunt is still alive and well! viewtopic.php?f=45&t=62649 Long Live UOSA and its silly traditions! <3