Might I suggest...

Moderators: Downs, chumbucket, Millerisfuntoplay

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Might I suggest...

Post by Ronk »

Perhaps this would fall under an existing division but I am surprised you guys have not yet done this.

When you are bored, stand near a stable with 10 rats and constantly say "stable" and try to stable them. When/if a tamer tries to withdraw his dragons you will fill up his spots. Thus, he must buy a permit to use the stables. If he doesn't buy a permit, you can then sell the spots to someone who will.

Might I suggest starting in Serpents Hold, I hear it is a popular stable :-)
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Populus

Re: Might I suggest...

Post by Populus »

Speaking of Ronk and permits - have you bought a permit for that auction of yours?
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Ive discussed this with a couple of you and put in my auction that the first one should be free. If this is a problem let me know and maybe we can work something out. The first auction is merely a non-profit trial to determine interest. Assuming it has a good turn out and goes well, I plan to host further auctions and take a percentage to cover costs, pay staff, and buy permits.

Assuming anyone donates cash, I may be able to pay permit fees after the fact but as it stands this is a zero profit endeavor and there isn't any gold to buy permits with.

Edit: Also, what permit does this fall under? Its not a vendor house, its not a shop (since I am not selling anything), there are no live animals. I looked around briefly to see if there was an 'event' permit required but I didn't see any. Also, perhaps under house security but that tower isn't even mine. Its just on loan. In addition, it isn't a house.
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

This would fall under Department of Commerce
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter