My Brave Story: A Hemperor's Tale

Moderators: Downs, chumbucket, Millerisfuntoplay

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

My Brave Story: A Hemperor's Tale

Post by chumbucket »

It's finally here! The long awaited complete version of My Brave Story: A Hemperor's Tale has been released! Follow the adventures of our young Canadian hero as he battles hordes of bank thieves and LEETPVPers in a quest to reclaim the fabled Lost Surcoats of Justice!

This game features everything you could possibly want in a game: Poor graphics, simplistic gameplay, fortified wine, glitches, KINGWONG, and so much more!

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?hxd2jmykint (UPDATED TO FIX GLITCH WITH GAME OVER MUSIC! ALSO THE chumbucket BOSS CAN BE BEATEN NOW! WOOPS!)

Gameplay:

Arrow Keys = Movement
Left Click = Talk to llamas, get information on select items.
Right Click = Cast a fireball. (You can only have one fireball on screen at a time.)

FAQ

Q: What?
A: It's a game! You play it!

Q: Is this that game you had on the forums a few days ago where you dodge chumbuckets?
A: No. This is a new, bigger and better game! Think Zelda meets Hemperor!

Q: LOL THIS GAME SUX.
A: Yes. Yes, it does.

Q: Why didn't you put me in this game? You put KINGWONG (and others) in this game and KINGWONG is stupid.
A: I probably don't like you!

Q: Does the download file have viruses?
A: No. I made the game myself. It is certified by chumbucket Virus Inspection (LLC).

Q: So you can program?
A: No. I made this with application called GameMaker, and I did a poor job even with its help!

Q: So who is the Impostor?
A: You'll have to play all the way through to discover his true identity! (BASED ON A TRUE STORY!)

Q: I found a glitch. Want me to tell you about it so you can fix it?
A: No!

Q: How do I beat chumbucket's dex thief?
A: Rumor is he keeps a surcoat in one of his chumboxes, but he has a LOT of chumboxes.

Derrick

Re: My Brave Story: A Hemperor's Tale

Post by Derrick »

chumbucket wrote:Q: I found a glitch. Want me to tell you about it so you can fix it?
Someone please post a poll, does this game deserve it's own bug report section :P
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

MBScheat.jpg
MBScheat.jpg (145.27 KiB) Viewed 4293 times
Simply stand at the hemperor spots (marked in light blue) and shoot along the path (marked in light purple) by r-clicking on the yellow spots (obviously marked in yellow). This will get you past all the bosses! The only exception is the Downs Castle Level. When it starts work your way to the top of the screen shooting through all the "rares" and then destroy the frypan. Then go to the spot marked on the above image, and shoot until most of the flying dung-rares are gone and you can retrieve the surcoat!

On the Downs Trammel Castle level, if you shoot downs with a fireball, sometimes it goes into an endless loop of him saying "LOL THIS IS TRAMMEL, CANT HURT ME" and you have to re-start the game entirely.

I sat there for a good 15 minutes shooting chumbuckets dexer thief with fireballs, and he never died. I could not beat this game because apparently chumbucket is using easyuo or something. I thought you fixed this!!??

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Derrick wrote:
chumbucket wrote:Q: I found a glitch. Want me to tell you about it so you can fix it?
Someone please post a poll, does this game deserve it's own bug report section :P
It would require its own bug forum.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

MatronDeWinter wrote:I sat there for a good 15 minutes shooting chumbuckets dexer thief with fireballs, and he never died. I could not beat this game because apparently chumbucket is using easyuo or something. I thought you fixed this!!??
Read the FAQ!

TL;DR

!

Downs

Post by Downs »

Why does my level glitch when you shoot me?
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

THIS DUSNT WRK ON LNX U FALE NUB
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Pristiq wrote:THIS DUSNT WRK ON LNX U FALE NUB

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

MatronDeWinter wrote:
Pristiq wrote:THIS DUSNT WRK ON LNX U FALE NUB
shit
Ubuntu is easier to install than Windows is.
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »