chumbucket and Associates, Department of Sheep Husbandry

Moderators: Downs, chumbucket, Millerisfuntoplay

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: chumbucket and Associates, Department of Sheep Husbandry

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Boudoir wrote:The south of Skara Brae is full of scum! I found another illegal farm, with an illegal AFK macroer for gathering wool! This player would be banned from UOSA if a GM came, so I saved his virtual life by killing his sheeps.

A fine job!

Boudoir

Post by Boudoir »

Hugdealer was patroling near Trinsic and asked for my help to stop this ILLEGAL sheep farm. We did our duty.

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

Hearing about the area south of Skara Brae, cA agent Gul Dukat decided to investigate further. It was not long before a recently discovered illegal sheep operation was found to be running again. Indeed this is a foul area. Fortunately for the good citizens of Britannia, the sheep farm was shut down once more before any disease could be spread.
Attachments
sheep6.jpg
sheep6.jpg (45.67 KiB) Viewed 3679 times
sheep5.jpg
sheep5.jpg (40.76 KiB) Viewed 3679 times
sheep4.jpg
sheep4.jpg (96.69 KiB) Viewed 3679 times
sheep2.jpg
sheep2.jpg (206.72 KiB) Viewed 3679 times
sheep1.jpg
sheep1.jpg (158.22 KiB) Viewed 3679 times
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Donk

Post by Donk »

I recieved reports that an unlicensed farming operation was going down south of Skara Brae. Knowing that some of these farmers will violently protect their illegal organisations, I headed undercover disguised as a "farmer" myself:

Sure enough, the tower I'd been told about was full of sheep, but without a valid permit on display:

Unfortunately there was nothing to be done but end the suffering of these poor creatures:

Objective complete, I left a note for the unlicensed farmers to let them know that an inspector had been calling. I'm hopeful that these villains will bring their operation into line and purchase a permit.
<Zedd[afk> if theres ever a uosa convention and you pked me once ur getting ran over with a truck

Manowar

Post by Manowar »

Disgusting... based on the number of crates/storage, it appears that this poor soul was actually living with the sheep. I did him a favor by euthanizing the dirty animals.

Also, this is someone well aware of the DoSH, because all of the sheep were renamed to "a cow", "a plover", et cetera. However, they forgot that sheep make noise.
Attachments
Sheep farm2.jpg
Sheep farm2.jpg (97.16 KiB) Viewed 3631 times
sheep farm.jpg
sheep farm.jpg (97.61 KiB) Viewed 3631 times
Rendar wrote: Live by the sword, die by the hidden archer turret.
chumbucket and Associates [cA]

[lml] EPIC Heavy Metal Bards [lml]

Donk

Post by Donk »

Great work, Lou!

Unfortunately, this isn't the first time I've seen unscrupulous unlicensed operators trying to cover up their illegal operations.

He's not able to fool the trained eye of a Department of Sheep Husbandry official, however, and when a valid permit is checked for but not found, there's unfortunately only one course of action.

The owner is notified that his property has been visited:

<Zedd[afk> if theres ever a uosa convention and you pked me once ur getting ran over with a truck

Oswald

Post by Oswald »

I bet you cA would honor the permits as examples to encourage more business.

These guys are all about style - it's a lot more fun to actually make people purchase permits, then honor them, than it is to simply go "lol thanks for the gold but you broke a rule!".

Then again maybe I'm wrong.

Downs

Post by Downs »

we honor all permits.

there's been 1 incident where a new recruit didn't look up to see a permitted sheep farm, but other than that one time, no licensed sheep are harmed by cA
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Manowar

Post by Manowar »

As promised in the book I left yesterday, visit #2 to the illegal sheep operation.
Attachments
sheep farm 5.jpg
sheep farm 5.jpg (94.76 KiB) Viewed 3573 times
sheepfarm7.jpg
sheepfarm7.jpg (56.88 KiB) Viewed 3573 times
sheepfarm6.jpg
sheepfarm6.jpg (59.6 KiB) Viewed 3573 times
Rendar wrote: Live by the sword, die by the hidden archer turret.
chumbucket and Associates [cA]

[lml] EPIC Heavy Metal Bards [lml]

Donk

Post by Donk »

Despite threats of violent retribution, proper permit enforcement must continue. The large tower featured previously is revisited, and sadly they have still not purchased a permit. An example must be made.

The owner of the cruelly disguised sheep has acquired new livestock to replace his euthanised flock, although brazenly he is no longer even trying to hide his unlicensed actions! The Department of Sheep Husbandry acts swiftly to rectify the situation. A special note has been made of the farmer wandering his euthanised flock, seemingly oblivious to their passing. Perhaps he needs to sit a little closer to the keyboard?

Let this be a warning to all unlicensed sheep farm operators: purchase a permit or face the consequences.

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by applejack »

Junior Associate Sam Bell asked if I would follow up on the dastardly sheep tower he had discovered earlier. It's never easy putting animals down, but we are merely civil servants.
Attachments
sheeptowerbook2.jpg
sheeptowerbook2.jpg (21.3 KiB) Viewed 3518 times
sheeptowerbook1.jpg
sheeptowerbook1.jpg (22.96 KiB) Viewed 3518 times
sheeptower1.jpg
sheeptower1.jpg (117.08 KiB) Viewed 3518 times
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Boudoir

Post by Boudoir »

Ugodatwayigohome called me to help him on destroying a dangerous laboratory. Imafaulker have been caught on trying to mix sheep, wolf and bears. This genetical activity could lead to the creation of a dangerous monster !

I did my duty and exterminated all of these poors exploited animals.

(I forgot to take a screenshot of the second page of the book :()

Donk

Post by Donk »

Another day, another unlicensed farm. This one is operating out of a tiny, tiny house. With so many animals being kept in such horrid conditions it's hard to imagine that this place would have a license, but I checked anyway:

With a heavy heart, I decided to put the animals down, for their own sake.

Donk

Post by Donk »

Associate Gul Dukat warned me of an unlicensed farm operating out of a large house on the Dragon Island. Unfortunately, technical issues prevented the gathering of photographic evidence, but rest assured that the unlicensed sheep were euthanised, a note informing the owner was left, and further visits will be made to ensure permit compliance.

And now on to an old friend. Despite violent threats, unlicensed operator's thugs and downright offensive house signs that STILL don't have a permit, our brave investigator makes the rounds once again:

Boudoir

Post by Boudoir »

It was yesterday, I found an illegal sheep sharm in front of the Yew graveyard. No doubt, these sheeps are luring undead in the graveyard !

This scum dont want to understand that his activity is illegal. He threw my notice into his trashbarrel !

I will not give up the fight against this horrible crime ! I euthanasied again his undead sheep today and leaved him a last message!