Want to be a URK?

bogdan

Re: Want to be a URK?

Post by bogdan »

Vishakt wrote:We're active, VERY active lately. Go to our website, check us out. Post on our forum or join our IRC room. We always have room for new orcs.

Your name is familiar to me. Were you in the Broken Tusk?
hi, maybe you know me on divinity? Im an orc there.

MIRC costs $20, is there any way around that? I have vent, will it work with irc?

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kraarug »

bogdan wrote:
Vishakt wrote:We're active, VERY active lately. Go to our website, check us out. Post on our forum or join our IRC room. We always have room for new orcs.

MIRC costs $20, is there any way around that? I have vent, will it work with irc?
Download ICECHAT

bogdan

Post by bogdan »

Kraarug wrote:
bogdan wrote:

Download ICECHAT
ok ill do that tonight.

Ill head over to your fort, its over by the desert?

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

Yeah we are just NW of the compassion desert, so yeah, above it.

Just an FYI I didn't pay $20 either. I just click on the IRC link on our webpage. It runs some java app and puts you in our room. I'm sure I'm missing some features but it works for what I need it to do.

bogdan

Post by bogdan »

Vishakt wrote:Yeah we are just NW of the compassion desert, so yeah, above it.

Just an FYI I didn't pay $20 either. I just click on the IRC link on our webpage. It runs some java app and puts you in our room. I'm sure I'm missing some features but it works for what I need it to do.
thanks ill check it out. The mirc that i was looking at said it was a 30 day trial and then if u want to keep it u pay.

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

I'm pretty sure I looked at that too and thats why I don't have it either. I'm kind of partial to free. :mrgreen:

bogdan

Post by bogdan »

ok so i downloaded icechat and joined the bloodrock channel. I see people in there but not able to hear anyone. How do you set you hot key for talking?

Also, i showed up at the fort and one of the war bosses was going to put me on the stone but didnt.
I think he said i was a human slave. Are you guys recruiting? Im not to good with the orc language yet so maybe i said something wrong, lol.

I also placed a hut near the fort.

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

ROFL. He candidated you. I can see your name on the stone. 1 of 6 candidates. NOGRRAA!!! He probably called you a snaga. Other orc clans I've been in use snaga for human slaves but here is used for peon. Pulga would be a human slave.

Edit: Stone holder was on vacation this week so you'll be added officially upon his return.

bogdan

Post by bogdan »

Vishakt wrote:ROFL. He candidated you. I can see your name on the stone. 1 of 6 candidates. NOGRRAA!!! He probably called you a snaga. Other orc clans I've been in use snaga for human slaves but here is used for peon. Pulga would be a human slave.

Edit: Stone holder was on vacation this week so you'll be added officially upon his return.
great thanks Vish :)

Mazhug

Post by Mazhug »

Can i join your guild?
name Kabugbu

wanna make something like this:
  • Mace Fighting
    Tactics
    Anatomy
    Healing
    Parrying
    Hiding
    Resisting Spells
http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/76943

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

Sounds good as long as you can follow our rules. No horse riding (ostards okay), use only allowed equipment, etc... find us at the fort or in IRC to get us there.

Also, Monday nights we show up in force around 9:00 PM EST. That is a great time to be active.

Mazhug

Post by Mazhug »

Ukee

Greenmoon

Post by Greenmoon »

Just wanted to say it's definitely worth joining. I never use to rp or pvp. So i joined URK and I can honestly say I'm completely addicted to hunting oomies!! Come give it a try, all the active orcs are fantastic people.

m4l3v0l3nt

Post by m4l3v0l3nt »

Hello,

I would like to join the Bloodrock orcs for some oomie smashing.
The name I have picked is: Guraz'Nak
Template:
1. Swords
2. Anatomy
3. Tactics
4. Healing
5. Stealth
6. Hiding
7. ? Resist/Archery/Tracking

I will begin training my orc tonight, and will come by the fort a few times this week to have a look see

Jacka

Post by Jacka »

I would like to join URK.. is the name Dakarot already?