Want to be a URK?

Shun'Ja

Want to be a URK?

Post by Shun'Ja »

We are always looking for the next URK. If you are interested in joining or just looking for info please let us know.

We do require you to create a new character so please do not ask us to put your current character in. We are a RP clan with long standing rules in place.

We will help you get started and teach you the URK way!

NOOOGGRRAHHH!

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Want to be a URK?

Post by Kraarug »

Shun'Ja wrote:We are always looking for the next URK. If you are interested in joining or just looking for info please let us know.

We do require you to create a new character so please do not ask us to put your current character in. We are a RP clan with long standing rules in place.

We will help you get started and teach you the URK way!

NOOOGGRRAHHH!

This is certainly something that can add a new dimension of the game for you.

It’s different than the same ol’ game.

Drug'gar

Post by Drug'gar »

They shall be my finest marauders, these Orcs who pledge their souls to me. Of clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of eternal war I shall forge them. With the mightiest of axes and swords will they be armed. They will have tactics, strategies, and mounts so that no Human can best them in war. They are my instigators of terror. They are the Destroyers of Humanity. They are the Bloodrock, and they shall know no fear.

~ Belok, on his creation of The Bloodrock Orcs.

(Modified Quote from Warhammer 40,000 - though it fits well!)

Unlimited Bladeworks

Post by Unlimited Bladeworks »

Is Orgoth'mog an acceptable name? My Orc char is on the same account as all my roleplayers, so I can only play one char at a time.

I found an npc orc name Orgoth, which I liked. I checked to make sure no one else had a similar name and I added 'mog on so it sounded more orcish. He has the proper skin color.

I want to create a stealth archer.

hiding
stealth
healing
anatomy
archery
tactics
fencing

Ne'rull

Post by Ne'rull »

Unlimited Bladeworks wrote:Is Orgoth'mog an acceptable name? My Orc char is on the same account as all my roleplayers, so I can only play one char at a time.

I found an npc orc name Orgoth, which I liked. I checked to make sure no one else had a similar name and I added 'mog on so it sounded more orcish. He has the proper skin color.

I want to create a stealth archer.

hiding
stealth
healing
anatomy
archery
tactics
fencing

Accepted. Icq- 442-951-572 And I'm on IRC #Bloodrock Channel.

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kraarug »

We are back recruiting again.

Come on, get your orc on!

courtneys

Post by courtneys »

I'd like to trial if recruitment is open.

I'm new to UOSA but I've tasted good rp and rp-pvp on Europa sadly our charismatic leader left and things really declined Ugluk is roaming the land looking for some easy targets to klomp and some fellow smelly ones to do it with ^^

ICQ 145-488-045 am also Cro-Mag on #secondage

Just realised how "fruity" my forum name is... it's from my gym card (http://www.courtneys.co.uk/) that was siting on my desk when I signed to forums up need to sort that out I'm not man enough to pull off a name like that :mrgreen:.

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

I wasn't going to ask. Recruitment is open. I'll let Nerull know but come make yourself known to us here. Could speed things up.

http://www.bloodrock.xillin.com/forums/ ... m.php?f=16

strut

Post by strut »

I've commited to PoV because SOMEONE said you were inactive I didn't see a comparable evil choice aaaaand what's done is done. Therefore.. I shall do all in my power to rid sosaria of you and your kin.

Sorry just getting into it I hope it takes off again, best of luck mates :)

(you vile abominations)

Take care!

(scum)

sogg

Post by sogg »

i feel sad for people who are fence riders.

strut

Post by strut »

sogg wrote:i feel sad for people who are fence riders.
Don't wanna hijack thread but I don't follow... as an rp-pvper over the years I've been in good aligned (Knights Templar) and evil (Brigands of the Fort and an Orc clan) and I guess neutral (savage clan and Yew Militia).

I don't see that's a problem as long as you don't do more than one at the same time. Once you comit to a guild you don't hop. wtf is wrong with that? My last comments were humour, your appreciation of humour might be limited to one-liners and/or slapstick, with the rest being strange and confusing stuff? See you in game you turd.

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

For my part strut I'm with you...I don't like to play both sides of an RP'd struggle either. The trick is with orc clans at least, activity creates more activity, and it has to start with someone. I look forward to clomping you and severing your head from your lifeless corpse. :twisted:

PoV is definately more active than us at this particular moment in time and if that becomes less fun for you look us up. We'll still be here.

EDIT: 5 orcs in a mini-warband on tonight. We'll see if we can't double that number in the near future. If we can it would be cool to set up some field battles with PoV.

Helvinr

Post by Helvinr »

Wanted to join. Xu'narg. ICQ: 263189018

bogdan

Post by bogdan »

I would like to join if you guys are active, otherwise ill join the EVL guild.

name bogdan

100 hiding
100 mace
100 healing
tact
anat
resist
training archery

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

We're active, VERY active lately. Go to our website, check us out. Post on our forum or join our IRC room. We always have room for new orcs.

Your name is familiar to me. Were you in the Broken Tusk?