Want to be a URK?

Alpin

Re: Want to be a URK?

Post by Alpin »

Quick question, I have been looking into 'orkiness' and I like the idea of rp-ing a monster.
Question is on templates/skill setups: How about a tamer/provoker ("Beat Drums!" -Animal), just 0 magery until gaining rep with the clan right? Or a tamer archer/fighter, someone has to run out and grab frenzied ostards :)

In reality I simply did not want to start a tamer until I found a char worth playing on for a good long while, and enjoying it cuz' ur an Orc in RP mode sounds like a good way.

Let me know what the orc gods and clan lords think.

Alpin

Post by Alpin »

Owell, I will make a stealth archer, and maybe start a tamer once hearing some feedback from orcs.

Name: Lurs'Klerg

...downloading Icq as we speak, and will give number once I install / register etc.

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

Bump for Belok!

NOOGGRRAAAHH!!
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

khain85

Post by khain85 »

Hi there!

i would like to become an URK-Member.
Is that possible at the moment?
If yes, what skills would you recommend?

I gotta say that i am not able to play too often, because i work a lot in real life.
Tough i like that there are player guilds that differ from the rest. ... and from those guilds i see URK as a real enrichment to this server/shard.

Best regards
Khain

Huzke
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Huzke »

Urk is pretty much the perfect guild for only being able to play very casually. There's almost always people on, everyone is good spirited, and then environment is usually light hearted. You log in, grab some gear, clomp some umies with other urks, and have fun.

khain85

Post by khain85 »

well... sounds nice. so how does all that work? Do i just start a new char with an orc-name and get into the guild afterwards?
can anyone tell me if its possible to join at all these days?

greetz

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

There are a few simple rules in character creation for your orc, they can be read over here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1452

After selecting a name and char is made, run him up the the orc fort-someone there will get you on the guild stone, and help get you started with orcish equipment! It would also be benificial to check our website at http://bloodrock.xillin.com/ and read up on the language and regester on our forums there.

Welkom tuu da Bludchok-Hai brudder! NOOGGRRAAAHH!!!
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

khain85

Post by khain85 »

thats just GOREgeous.

see ya in the fort then!

mje173

Post by mje173 »

created new urk.

name is "Nog"

ran by fort, nobody there.

i play mostly during the days, until june when i'll be able to lgo on more during evenings.

hope to see you all around.

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

Hop in the #Bloodrock room in IRC, and see if an Uruk can meet you at the fort while you're on.

mje173

Post by mje173 »

will do.

Zupaugh

Post by Zupaugh »

So this is where the clan is now, how is the RP on second age? Better yet, how is the activity?

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

steady I think. Its a good sign when the inactive people like me keep checking the boards.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Zupaugh wrote:So this is where the clan is now, how is the RP on second age? Better yet, how is the activity?
People check in and out a lot as well ^_^
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

We're still chuggin and clompin along