Finding Orcs

Ruuh

Finding Orcs

Post by Ruuh »

My two (IRL) Brothers and I have recently gotten back into playing UO after years of not playing. All three of us being sick of the same old cool dude PVP ganking whatever that goes on we all decided to stick to being orcs. I and one other brother had roleplayed Orcs for years in Shadow Clan on UO pay shards years back and obtained fairly high ranks during that time, the other is new but willing to stick to it. Needless to say we all moved apart and currently live in different parts of the world (Japan, California, NY), but I digress.

I have been searching for Orcs pretty frantically and from what Ive gathered they are seriously inactive. What Im really asking does anyone play anymore and if not we would like to start the recruiting back up after we have established some sort of baseline economy and skill set for ourselves. Is anybody out there?

tonywilson
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Finding Orcs

Post by tonywilson »

I'll make vulug again.

Greymist

Post by Greymist »

Ill create an orc just need a place to send him to kick stuff off. Was in shadowclan when i first joined siege but was short lived. But very interested in getting back into it.

tonywilson
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tonywilson »

ok guys i remade vulug and im looking for others i see shadow clan is in yew near the orc fort.

Dumluk

Post by Dumluk »

Shadowclan iz peepin fer noo urkz
ab da yoo urk furt
Catskills 97-02
Siege Perilous

Dumluk
Sumluk
Zumluk
Quugug
UOSA 2013