Greetings Orcs

s20dan

Greetings Orcs

Post by s20dan »

Me and some pals (SAS) ran into a few of you last night at your base..

It was hilarious.
You guys are funny. Its refreshing to meet some decent Rpers.

So where/how does one find out what you were saying? I must say I don't naturally speak Orc :)

I believe it was GRUB TRIBUNE or something very similar that was spoken when we first met.
( I had a feeling this meant "Give Tribute" IE. get down and bow before me..? )

Anyway I look forward to meeting you guys in the field again. With any luck we would have improved by then :)

P.S. one of your guys did take it a little far, stealing regs and armour of a noob is a bit, well you know ;) (Was this because he had Orc armour on?) Candy from a baby comes to mind.
But the experience was well worth this transgression ;)

This is why we play UO!

Cheers.

Vishakt

Re: Greetings Orcs

Post by Vishakt »

Greebas! (hello)

If we yell GIB TRIBUUT yes it means give tribute. If you see us and hand us gold, food, or cydur, we will let you go on your way. It doesn't usually take too much to appease us.

Generally we don't take armor and only regs if the fight rages on and we want to disarm the mage. Still, it is possible the orc needed those items and/or was feeling greedy. We are nothing if not chaotic. Generally orcs will res you once the fight is over, but who knows what is going on the last 15 minutes or the day the orc has had...so about the time you expect one thing you might receive another, at least until orcs recognize you.

See you around. Have my cydur ready panzee. :mrgreen:

s20dan

Re: Greetings Orcs

Post by s20dan »

Thanks for the info.
I'll be sure to bring plenty of food and booze when I'm heading out your way next :)

See you Orcs around.