Mozora would be ok. just make sure you capitalize the M when you make it
Former Great Lakes Goth, Klerggoth and Elder

Second Age Elder

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: New Uruk?

Post by Ronk »

Thigog wrote:Mozora would be ok. just make sure you capitalize the M when you make it
Da mitee Thigog haz spokun!
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

farnk

Post by farnk »

farnkrug sound good?

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

sounds fine
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

Proteus

Post by Proteus »

What about a half Orc named Proteus. He is bald and skin is dark. He was raised by hummies but ran away and lived in the wilds of the forests north of cove for years.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Proteus wrote:What about a half Orc named Proteus. He is bald and skin is dark. He was raised by hummies but ran away and lived in the wilds of the forests north of cove for years.
I think you'd be far better making a pure orc and keepin yer half-orc for human interactions. As I said elsewhere, in caseyou didn't see, you don't have to be a 7x GM to be apart of us. Not to mention, we tend to train as a clan and we can probably help you get up to GM skills in no time.

For a half-orc, you'd almost have to be approved by Trugagh, and as far as I know we've never had half-breeds ^_^
------------------
Historic Bloodrock

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

haffbreedz...*spits*

Greenmoon

Post by Greenmoon »

haffbreedz nub evun gug fer breeden hohoho!

10mike10

Post by 10mike10 »

I AM SICK OF YOU GRANK YOU DENNIED ME ACCES AND WAS BERY RUDE ABOUT IT AND KILLED ME I AM AN URK NO REASON FOR IT IDIOT ILL KILL YOU WHEN IGET A CHANGE NOT A THREAT A PROMAS MAN

seriously i am not kidding he attacked a Cub instead of adding him or sudgesting him to some one

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

You left the stone, I think for the CTC game but it causes confusion. Orcs don't leave the stone. I'm not sure how it will work out but that is probably the why.

random guy

Post by random guy »

I think if you want to participate in a CTC event, instead of quitting the guild (even if temporary just for this event) make a seperate char with the same name and use that one. This way no confusion happens and this sort of thing dont happen again. ALSO threatening to kill fellow urks does not sit well if your wanting back on the chok.

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

10mike10 wrote:I AM SICK OF YOU GRANK YOU DENNIED ME ACCES AND WAS BERY RUDE ABOUT IT AND KILLED ME I AM AN URK NO REASON FOR IT IDIOT ILL KILL YOU WHEN IGET A CHANGE NOT A THREAT A PROMAS MAN

seriously i am not kidding he attacked a Cub instead of adding him or sudgesting him to some one
Just understand all points of views.

In the case of mike, he probably saw my post asking who in the urks would be interested. And he figured he could leave the stone, participate, and rejoin. Orcs never really leave the stone but theres certainly no way he could of known (and really, theres no rule against it).

From the other point of view. One of the bloodrock orcs was suddenly in a new guild and a guild that contained humans (and at least one known griefer). So the first thing that is done is we remove that person from all friend lists, revoke forum access, etc. Better to be safe than sorry.

At this point, im sure you can get back on the stone when Trug comes around and manages it next. Though in future reference, I agree, its best to not leave the stone.
------------------
Historic Bloodrock

Kordavox

Post by Kordavox »

How about the name Gol'thak?

Nergnog

Post by Nergnog »

You want to go to the website at http://bloodrock.xillin.com/forums/index.php to ask that, most of us go there before any guild forum here. Also, make sure you know the rules on equipment, hair and skin.