Why all the haters?

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Why all the haters?

Post by Kraarug »

I wondering, why all the haters? Last night was pretty fun.

So far, it's been pretty fun interacting with you guys. You show some class to others when you drop them and don't seem to rage when you get dropped.

You guys are in our neighborhood so we are thinking we're in for the long haul in terms of guild fighting.

Pro

Re: Why all the haters?

Post by Pro »

When you're this good and this handsome it always attracts haters.

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

Kraarug wrote:I wondering, why all the haters? Last night was pretty fun.

So far, it's been pretty fun interacting with you guys. You show some class to others when you drop them and don't seem to rage when you get dropped.

You guys are in our neighborhood so we are thinking we're in for the long haul in terms of guild fighting.

you mean why people hate us? probably because we're better than them ;)

thanks for the compliments though. look forward to seeing some orcs camped outside our village ;[

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kraarug »

marmalade wrote:
Kraarug wrote:I wondering, why all the haters? Last night was pretty fun.

you mean why people hate us? probably because we're better than them ;)

thanks for the compliments though. look forward to seeing some orcs camped outside our village ;[
\

We'll we have you surrounded... huts all over the place. I know there's a pulga with a keep near where we've allowed you guys to set up. ;)

Pro

Post by Pro »

Also forgot to add urks have been probably the only challenge here so far because they actually have Gheal keys.

Shun'Ja

Post by Shun'Ja »

Everyone says we are only newbs hoho. Guess they are wrong eh?

Teph

Post by Teph »

you orcs are an abomination, your guild goal was the emulate orcs, and basically act as an advanced AI,

a few observations:
#1 you all ride on ostards which goes against any semblance of cpu orcs
#2 most of you are mages
#3 you paralyze and cast ebolts the same way other faggot mages do
#4 basically your the same breed as these other faggots who feel some need to pretend to be orcs(which your all fucking horrible at)
#5 you pussies are barely on

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kraarug »

Teph wrote:you orcs are an abomination, your guild goal was the emulate orcs, and basically act as an advanced AI,

a few observations:
#2 most of you are mages
#4 basically your the same breed as these other faggots who feel some need to pretend to be orcs(which your all fucking horrible at)
IRL, whenever I receive critisim I consider what is stated, why such an observation is stated, and also who made the statements.

Concering your observations:
a few observations:
On this shard it is difficult to fight without a ride. If you notice, we do not ride horses or llamas which we consider food.
#2 most of you are mages
That is completly baseless. We have very few mages and none of our warriors have magery.
I do not play an orc mage but I see no reason why this valid tactic would not be utilized.
[/quote]
After reading this post and many of your others I strongly suspect you do not have much maturity or observations skills. This statement of yours is meaningless and provides no real value.
Please see #4.

Now, I wouldn't mind fighting on foot all the time in my role as an orc but I can tell you that although I have a number of houses and a decent savings, I can not afford to be a 'loot ATM' because you feel threatened by players with some skill. Not to mention, without magery, it would make traveling from town to town difficult and impossible to ward off any attacks.

Keep in mind, we still fight with restrictions and that makes PvP more difficult for us. You wont' see a warrior casting GH, using wands, magic gnarled staves, or certain weaons such as the Hally or War Axe. Do you really need us to be on foot to make it even more easy for you?

Shun'Ja

Post by Shun'Ja »

Teph the only time I have ever seen you in game ever has been as a dead red ghost.

Get good!

Teph

Post by Teph »

im just saying your a bunch of homos, orc or not
you have failed miserably at your clan mission statement on this shard, why not just drop the orc act and stop being gay

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

Teph wrote:im just saying your a bunch of homos, orc or not
you have failed miserably at your clan mission statement on this shard, why not just drop the orc act and stop being gay
these people are just trying to bring something extra to a 12 year old game to make it more fun for people like you and me. your lack of respect for their efforts just shows how ignorant you are, but thats ok. people like you are usually proud of their ignorance, flaunting it like some sort of achievment as you do in most of your posts.

i hope you dont spew negativity 23 hours a day in real life. people like that are no fun to be around.

FAGGIT LLOL

Prurk

Post by Prurk »

On AI everyone was on foot. on T2A everyone is mounted and there are no bolas. Several times when fort fighting the orcs will be on foot, however we've also hoofed it into the field. Mount vs no mount is a serious disadvantage. If you knew a thing or two about orcs you'd know we certainly don't mind playing the underdogs. But if you can't even match your opponents speed (especially as a dexxer) you aren't gonna do to well. Before the mounts were allowed we would get dumped on by mages who would just run away, med, and come back. Now we can at least fight back properly.

Also: most of us mages? Really? I think mages make up less than 5-10% of the guild. Orcs are strictly forbidden to use magic. Those who can are blessed and few and far between

This is the second no-no against my brethren Teph. Bad form. Bad Form. At least the trolls from back in my day were entertaining.

----------------

Sup -F-,
Glad we have some neighbors finally. Back in the day we just used to wait for people to gate in. This will be much funner :)

Teph

Post by Teph »

Prurk wrote:On AI everyone was on foot. on T2A everyone is mounted and there are no bolas. Several times when fort fighting the orcs will be on foot, however we've also hoofed it into the field. Mount vs no mount is a serious disadvantage. If you knew a thing or two about orcs you'd know we certainly don't mind playing the underdogs. But if you can't even match your opponents speed (especially as a dexxer) you aren't gonna do to well. Before the mounts were allowed we would get dumped on by mages who would just run away, med, and come back. Now we can at least fight back properly.

Also: most of us mages? Really? I think mages make up less than 5-10% of the guild. Orcs are strictly forbidden to use magic. Those who can are blessed and few and far between

This is the second no-no against my brethren Teph. Bad form. Bad Form. At least the trolls from back in my day were entertaining.

----------------

Sup -F-,
Glad we have some neighbors finally. Back in the day we just used to wait for people to gate in. This will be much funner :)
naw son i used to live right near your fort, nothin but 3 mages precasting flame and waiting for people to come by, with about 6 lousy dexxers in the back with 50 swords & tactics

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

Teph wrote:
naw son i used to live right near your fort, nothin but 3 mages precasting flame and waiting for people to come by, with about 6 lousy dexxers in the back with 50 swords & tactics

must have died alot huh? :'(

Teph

Post by Teph »

marmalade wrote:
Teph wrote:

must have died alot huh? :'(
you bet your ass, didnt even use razor for the first month or 2 im fuckin oldschool pussies