Why all the haters?

Unlimited Bladeworks

Re: Why all the haters?

Post by Unlimited Bladeworks »

Teph wrote:you orcs are an abomination, your guild goal was the emulate orcs, and basically act as an advanced AI,

a few observations:
#1 you all ride on ostards which goes against any semblance of cpu orcs
#2 most of you are mages
#3 you paralyze and cast ebolts the same way other faggot mages do
#4 basically your the same breed as these other faggots who feel some need to pretend to be orcs(which your all fucking horrible at)
#5 you pussies are barely on
#1) If they are going to be a Chaos guild that roleplays Orcs, they need to be able to keep up with their opponents. Isn't it enough that they wear ringmail and orc helms. Why should they put themselves at even more of a disadvantage?

#2 Completely untrue, unwarranted and unsubstantiated.

#3 Not sure what your point is? Although I understand your sentiment because you suck at playing a warrior and more importantly you suck at playing a mage. So why don't you just quit already, instead, of whining, bitching and moaning on the forums constantly about mages.

#4) Why are you bashing roleplaying? For a game that has been around for more than 10 years, roleplaying, has the potential to add much more to a very old and played out game. The Bloodrock Clan RPs pretty good for what I have witnessed. And I'm a RP veteran from Catskills.

#5) Maybe this is a foreign concept for you... but for many of us, real life is our primary concern. UO isn't our sole reason for existing. But I can understand your frustration. You can't hang with the leet pvp'ers on this shard so you will settle with harassing roleplayers.

Your talking points suck and I look forward to giving you a dirt nap.

Prurk

Post by Prurk »

So I guess I've learned in my short time back what everyone already knew about Teph. And knowing is half the battle.

Teph

Post by Teph »

Unlimited Bladeworks wrote:
Teph wrote:you orcs are an abomination, your guild goal was the emulate orcs, and basically act as an advanced AI,

a few observations:
#1 you all ride on ostards which goes against any semblance of cpu orcs
#2 most of you are mages
#3 you paralyze and cast ebolts the same way other faggot mages do
#4 basically your the same breed as these other faggots who feel some need to pretend to be orcs(which your all fucking horrible at)
#5 you pussies are barely on
#1) If they are going to be a Chaos guild that roleplays Orcs, they need to be able to keep up with their opponents. Isn't it enough that they wear ringmail and orc helms. Why should they put themselves at even more of a disadvantage?

#2 Completely untrue, unwarranted and unsubstantiated.

#3 Not sure what your point is? Although I understand your sentiment because you suck at playing a warrior and more importantly you suck at playing a mage. So why don't you just quit already, instead, of whining, bitching and moaning on the forums constantly about mages.

#4) Why are you bashing roleplaying? For a game that has been around for more than 10 years, roleplaying, has the potential to add much more to a very old and played out game. The Bloodrock Clan RPs pretty good for what I have witnessed. And I'm a RP veteran from Catskills.

#5) Maybe this is a foreign concept for you... but for many of us, real life is our primary concern. UO isn't our sole reason for existing. But I can understand your frustration. You can't hang with the leet pvp'ers on this shard so you will settle with harassing roleplayers.

Your talking points suck and I look forward to giving you a dirt nap.
why dont you fuckin suck my cock you faggot role players are fucking homos come by the choas shrine anytime pussy
ill show you how the real pks on this server roll

Prurk

Post by Prurk »

If this is your attempt to:
player run towns: this is the central goal of all scumbags, all player run towns are to have their spirit broken and members quit
we've already succeeded in destroying one in our two month period here. but to properly crush the dreams of some of the larger player run towns we will need more than just
Teph and Conan.
you really need to try a little harder. You'll never piss off the roleplayers at this rate.

Also, I hope -F- doesn't mind all this :? I'm done with him :D

Unlimited Bladeworks

Post by Unlimited Bladeworks »

Teph wrote:
why dont you fuckin suck my cock you faggot role players are fucking homos come by the choas shrine anytime pussy
*Farts loudly in Teph's direction*

Teph

Post by Teph »

Unlimited Bladeworks wrote:
Teph wrote:
*Farts loudly in Teph's direction*
your gonna be doing alot of that after i fuck you in the ass and stretch you out

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

Teph wrote: your gonna be doing alot of that after i fuck you in the ass and stretch you out
you arent very smart are you?

FUCKING FAGIT LLOLOLOLLOLLO

Teph

Post by Teph »

marmalade wrote:
Teph wrote: your gonna be doing alot of that after i fuck you in the ass and stretch you out
you arent very smart are you?

FUCKING FAGIT LLOLOLOLLOLLO
you want some butt love too?
fuckin marmalade.

Downs

Post by Downs »

Teph wrote: ill show you how the real pks on this server roll

He's gonna take u to see all the other reds that aren't him?
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

XaN

Post by XaN »

Teph, not only do I think of you as a complete fucking retard. I now know exactly what it is about you I dislike... knowing is half the battle as they say, you're almost there.
NO! nooooOO! ....Hot, hot!

Freeza

Post by Freeza »

What ever happened to conan? does he not post anymore? He made teph look like a scholar =).
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

Teph

Post by Teph »

Freeza wrote:What ever happened to conan? does he not post anymore? He made teph look like a scholar =).
lol funny story behind that. he moved to ohio looking for work(he always said jersey sucks). on the way there some blacks stole his greyhound bus ticket and he was stranded at the station for 2 days. then when he finally got there he works like 2 days a week and lives with no electric.

lol jersey must not be looking that bad to him right now

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kraarug »

Teph wrote:
Freeza wrote:What ever happened to conan? does he not post anymore? He made teph look like a scholar =).
lol funny story behind that. he moved to ohio looking for work(he always said jersey sucks). on the way there some blacks stole his greyhound bus ticket and he was stranded at the station for 2 days. then when he finally got there he works like 2 days a week and lives with no electric.

lol jersey must not be looking that bad to him right now
That's got to suck.