Pic of the Day Posts = Free CBD

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Re: Pic of the Day Posts = Free CBD

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Keep them coming!
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Taboo is in the lead with 3 pics of the day, porktornado next with 2, and blackberry with the pic that started this thread! Keep posting the pics! Remember they dont count unless they get the most votes and are uploaded!

Dragor
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Dragor »

not sure most votes is most accurate method....

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

UP Vote people, come on man! Thanks to all who have posted pics. No more down votes on the pics though please!

And whoever is posting the pics from what looks like the test server, test server doesnt count. Please have something in the pic that I can identify who posted it.

Also, please keep posting pics after Christmas.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Nickodemuse wrote:Between today and Christmas day, post your pics for "Pic of the Day" and win a Clothing Bless Deed! Whoever gets the most pics of the days on the UOSA Webpage between now and Christmas day wins! No repetitive pics People!

http://my.uosecondage.com/Pics

Post your Pics!
The winner is Taboo! Congratulations! PM me in here or irc to claim your prize.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Oh wow, no kidding???? Thank you for running an event! My best friend, who also plays, can witness to the fact that I would check (and mostly vastly be disappointed) on the progress.

Thank you for bringing awareness to my.uosa! You should be proud of everything including the -13 scores.

It's epic, and tyvm. I'll bless a gorgeous hue! Cheers!

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Taboo wrote:Oh wow, no kidding???? Thank you for running an event! My best friend, who also plays, can witness to the fact that I would check (and mostly vastly be disappointed) on the progress.

Thank you for bringing awareness to my.uosa! You should be proud of everything including the -13 scores.

???

Dragor
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Dragor »

Great event!!!

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Nickodemuse wrote:
Taboo wrote:Oh wow, no kidding???? Thank you for running an event! My best friend, who also plays, can witness to the fact that I would check (and mostly vastly be disappointed) on the progress.

???

why the ?s. If you have a problem understanding English, why are you hosting events? That's what it sounds like when you post a bunch of ?s anyway.

Thanks for the cbd.

/next

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Taboo wrote:why the ?s. If you have a problem understanding English, why are you hosting events? That's what it sounds like when you post a bunch of ?s anyway.

Thanks for the cbd.

/next