I want to sell gold in exchange for donations to UOSA

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
ultra
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: I want to sell gold in exchange for donations to UOSA

Post by ultra »

Kryptonical wrote:subscribers only or donors also?
ooOoOo see, first, donators, now subscribers, the plot thickens. I think someone has rent due and they don't want the old lady to beat them with a frying pan. Or their gambling debts have been called ;). Anyone want to play tennis? Lots of rackets laying around on the floor. :wink: teehee

acidchalk

Post by acidchalk »

So i'm brand new to the server along with 4 of my friends and we could really use the dosh to get myself a tower next to somewhere i could mine in peace, how much do i need to donate to score me some good gold =p.

Keddyns
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Keddyns »

Just started again on the server after a 4 year break lol. Keep the gold, give me 10k ebolt and 20k FS regs and I'd probably cry.
-Semper Fidelis

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Keddyns wrote:Just started again on the server after a 4 year break lol. Keep the gold, give me 10k ebolt and 20k FS regs and I'd probably cry.
I'll give you some regs if you are a subscriber, pm me.

Mistero76

Post by Mistero76 »

So just for subscribers? I was planning to donate once I will be back from India... :P