Weekly Fight Nights(what night is best for you)

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.

Day best for fight night?

Wednesday
42%
Saturday
23%
Thursday
8%
Tuesday
No votes
Sunday
27%

Total votes: 26

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Weekly Fight Nights(what night is best for you)

Post by Lambo »

http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/CFaSiam6lb

Would you like to see weekly fight night?! If so which day is best ?!

I have been gone for quite some time as I had several life changing events. Although these events were for the better , I did not turn on my computer for a good six months.

Although we may not be the flashiest server out there UOSA has a certain charm that has always enticed me. From the looks of things this is a good time to be part of uosa as things are blossoming upward.

I would like help possibly get some things going.

My intentions are to start hosting weekly "fight nights" or tournaments. As I do not know the current pvp or community climate too well, this very well may be a thing people will not be interested in, which is okay ! I just wanted a feel for interest.

I have made valiant efforts before to create a consistent fight night environment. I made several mistakes in the past. Which were trying to put out way too much of my own capital and hosting way too many events a week, burning out quickly.

Thus is why I've decided to try one night a week and make it quality as possible. Another hurdle I faced was a lot of people saying they were interested in helping but not coming through with that promise. I have always tended to not be the most vocal in the community and that will not change. Someone helping organize + promote would be really helpful.

I have quite a few viable ideas that could make it interesting via scoring : tournament of champions etc . Some good ol long term player progression. But would need some community members help put these thoughts and ideas into practice.

I have the silver for trophies etc and still own most housing around old ace arena which I think is good. My tower is right behind in case some of the pks try to get gnarly. Right now I will start w/ red pot duels. But I understand there is way more to pvp than that. So we will most likely do varying rule sets based on community interest.

With the pvp community changing I think it's a good time for people to get out there and have new faces emerge in the scene, it is a great time to break into it.

PM or respond w any question or involvement inquires. If you didn't feel like reading my book I put the cliff notes version in red up top.

Thanks
-Lambo
Last edited by Lambo on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above

Capitalist

Re: Weekly Fight Nights(what night is best for you)

Post by Capitalist »

Any day, we love you.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

local celeb.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Gork

Post by Gork »

I am interested in all forms of pvp, I am in. I'm voting for Saturday!

Apok
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Apok »

Yup

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Way to get peoples hopes up and bail.

Classy Lambo, real Classy.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER

a nerd

Post by a nerd »

Ill Gates wrote:Way to get peoples hopes up and bail.

Classy Lambo, real Classy.
Lambo wrote: *snipped*

I would like help possibly get some things going.

I have made valiant efforts before to create a consistent fight night environment. I made several mistakes in the past. Which were trying to put out way too much of my own capital and hosting way too many events a week, burning out quickly.
Thanks
-Lambo

Yes. Dump on the guy for taking a shot, asking for help and knowing his own limitations.

I'm assuming there was little/no help interest shown. So he went "Meh".

But thanks for stopping by and pooping in here. I'm sure someone else will clean it up.

...and for the record, I cannot offer any assistance here myself. My schedule is too unstable. Plus, no one likes me. Just the other day someone called me a "dick". :-(

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Lambo doesn't care about the people.

Gork

Post by Gork »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtdijFGVdLM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGTU_AVPRwY
He will make it happen if he has the time and wants to.
Lambo loves UOSA and UOSA loves Lambo.

Return to “Player Run Events”