Easter Egg Charity Collection

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Anna

Re: Easter Egg Charity Collection

Post by Anna »

Received a new donator and egg count updated, added a new way to win donated prizes! Feel free to start adding to the winning pot to this new contest "Guess the Total Number of Easter Eggs Collected". Rules about that and the way donations are handled have been added. Also Cleaned up OP.

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

Anna wrote:
7 Easter Eggs from Cromwell

Total Easter Eggs Rescued: 3475!!![/center]

Damn Cromwell, thanks for showing up

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

Happy Gilmore wrote:
Anna wrote:

That's how many he picked up from the ground on the way to the bank to donate

Anna

Post by Anna »

Today marks the first day of "hidden donations"... any donations made from today until April 30th, 2015 will not be added to the Total Easter Eggs Rescued counter, however I will post the total amount and the corrected amount of each individual donator on May 1st, 2015.

Now is a good time to start guessing, and you can change your guess at anytime. And for those that want to make this game a little more interesting, I am accepting donations for the prize pool on the Guess the Easter Eggs contest!!! So far 2 donators have added to this prize pool! Thanks axejunkie and Mantus!!!!

Buri

Post by Buri »

This will be fun :)
Working miner for hire

Gungnir the miner!

Anna

Post by Anna »

Today is the last day to donate any Easter eggs and give me your final guesses on how many of those I will receive! Tomorrow the numbers will be revealed and the 37 silver coins, golden name change deed, beard regrowth, and many many other items will be distributed! Dont miss out on your chance at some free loot and thank you all for your donations thus far!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Why would I win first if I could have friends get a combined 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc with me? First place prize is worse than the guessing game and so similar to the lthery placements.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Anna

Post by Anna »

I imagine for a person of your prestige, these winnings aren't really that valuable, so first place is more for bragging rights of having donated the most eggs. Id expect a procurer of class, like yourself, to see this as a gentlemen's bet for fame! Now go win that gentlemen, my good man! *Takes a sip of brandy in her terry cloth robe by the fire*

bronze

Post by bronze »

I got on at the very last moment apparently. Sent you a pm and I've got some eggs to donate.

Coffee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Coffee »

#420swagmlg

Coffee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Coffee »

#420blazeitmaggotzz

bronze

Post by bronze »

#smokespidersilkerrday

Cromwell
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Cromwell »

Happy Gilmore wrote:
Anna wrote:

You're welcome :P
Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:
Happy Gilmore wrote:
That's how many he picked up from the ground on the way to the bank to donate
I donated most of my eggs, no need to make fun! After all, it's the thought that counts...
"The Finest Arms, Armor, and Service. UBB."

Anna

Post by Anna »

Ok sorry was pvping late and fell asleep, but all the eggs have been accounted for. I will release the official numbers tomorrow evening! Along with pics of the master egg pile, winnings to be given out, and all your whacky guesses!!! Thanks again so much for making this happen, most of you be shocked tomorrow at the officially collected number, but one of you wont you lucky egghead you!!! <3

Anna

Post by Anna »

Thanks everyone for all your hard work and patience!!!!! All the counts and guesses have been updated and displayed, all the winners and there prizes are listed in the prize winnings area!!!! Prizes will be available to be distributed tomorrow evening!