Re: Too young to join thieves guild

Post by Proselyte »

Where is the Thief Guildmaste located?

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

I believe there is one located around the tavern just east of the west Britain Bank.

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

there's also one in bucs in the building south of the stables.

Prurk

Post by Prurk »

there are several. they wander though.

Moonglow was always easy for me to find.

Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Clark_Kent »

Safir wrote:You can "move" things in someones pack to reveal items beneath that item. Move the item, then quickly move the item below before the first item "pops" back into place, so if you want to be really safe you should have 2 leathers above the item. OR just put them in a container, open it up, lock it, and you'll still be able to use the regs but no one can steal it because it's too heavy and it can't be lockpicked in your pack.
This is pretty solid advice, however some of the more adept thieves can even get under multiple items covering a container. The safest bet is to not carry items of value unless you truly need them. When carrying something of value, one needs to be hyper-vigilant.
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)

Eiksta

Post by Eiksta »

So I made a thief 7 days ago, I got my stealing to 70.8, and I've been in game macroing every day all day since I made the char. I am currently in Cove and I found the thief guildmaster Dellan but he still says that I am too young... Any ideas on what could be the problem?? The only thing I could think of, is possibly not being 48 hours still somehow... But I have been on over night and during the days so it should be fine... but obviously I'm missing some requirement... Any idea what it could be?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Eiksta wrote:So I made a thief 7 days ago, I got my stealing to 70.8, and I've been in game macroing every day all day since I made the char. I am currently in Cove and I found the thief guildmaster Dellan but he still says that I am too young... Any ideas on what could be the problem?? The only thing I could think of, is possibly not being 48 hours still somehow... But I have been on over night and during the days so it should be fine... but obviously I'm missing some requirement... Any idea what it could be?
It's seven days to the minute, I would try again later today.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Eiksta

Post by Eiksta »

So I'm pretty sure I meet all the requirements... I think I may be under the 48 hours some how... but if I am, I should be within a few hours if anything... I'll let you know how it goes
Attachments
Godric_7-28_23.36.jpg

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Aye, by this it has to be the 48 hours.
I'll check back here in the morn
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Eiksta

Post by Eiksta »

Hmmm, so it's like 8 am, and as of now, and after a long night of macroing anatomy, my character must still be under the 48 hours because I am getting the same message. I should be 9 days old around 6 today so I'm just gonna stay optimistic and hopefully by then I'll be able to join... I'll let you know