Bug or did I get scammed...Twice?

Moderator: Support Moderators

Sciron

Bug or did I get scammed...Twice?

Post by Sciron »

Okay so after a really long time gone, Im back and started up a new account... earned a few k of gold and stopped a vendor outside of trinsic moongate to buy a runebook with all the city banks in it.
As soon as it appeared in my pack, I opened it up to see if it included t2a... nothing!
Ok so I figure I just got ripped off and make a mental note to never use that vendor again.
A while later I make enough and stop a vendor by brit moongate... I buy the book and sure enough... another empty one!
So did I just fall for crap twice? or is there a bug when buying runebooks?
I don't hate all people... Just stupid people... It just turns out most people are stupid!!!

Pirul

Re: Bug or did I get scammed...Twice?

Post by Pirul »

No, you were just scammed twice. NEVER, EVER buy runebooks off vendors is my rule. There are plenty of rune libraries out there where you can use runebooks to copy. If you can't copy, have someone reputable make one for you.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Also, you might want to check out this thread: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=10584

Long and tedious, but has a long list of known scam houses.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

milk

Post by milk »

That Trinsic one is a scammer. He is a piece of crap and needs to get hit in his face with a truck. There is a big rune library right above the Britain moongate. Just mark a rune there and recall there and use the rune libary. Its basically what I did until I built enough money to make my own city rune book.

Animal$

Post by Animal$ »

Whenever you buy a spellbook from a vendor, ID it.

Return to “New Player Help”