Crafting Macro

Moderator: Support Moderators

Savagefire

Crafting Macro

Post by Savagefire »

Is this a "proper" macro, and if its not can someone give an example, thanks

This is my craft "a Katana" smith trainer, and it seems extremely slow with the 6 second pause at the end. I had to add a 1 second pause before ingot selection to stop the "you must wait" message, and the 6 second for the item to be created.

I manually feed it ingots and switch to smelt when im full(semi attended watching TV)

Derrick

Re: Crafting Macro

Post by Derrick »

This looks correct to me. You might be able to lower the 1.0 sec delay by a few hundred ms. The problem with the 6.0 sec is that it isn't always that long, but sometimes it is, It varies. You might me able to do something face with an If SysMsg in there to account for the variable craft time.

Savagefire

Post by Savagefire »

Thanks for the Answer, just wanted to make sure I wasnt doing something wrong :)

Thesbus

Post by Thesbus »

You can use the ifsystem message for "You create" to lead into another segment that then smelts your katana. Makes it nice not having to go through and manually smelt everything you created after being afk and lets you use all your ingots in one go.

eniave

Post by eniave »

Does anyone use razor with windows 10, I used it up until w10, can't seem to use it now. :oops:

Fixed it *sigh*
Last edited by eniave on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
LS 1997 - 2003

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

I copy/pasted this thread in irc to see if anyone can answer your question. Sorry but i dont know the answer.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

eniave wrote:Does anyone use razor with windows 10, I used it up until w10, can't seem to use it now. :oops:
i run it in win10 with compatibility set to XP SP3, (an aswer from someone in irc) Hope it helps you out.

Return to “New Player Help”