Animal Lore - Statistics question

Moderator: Support Moderators

kentares

Animal Lore - Statistics question

Post by kentares »

Good evening,

If this question already has a solution; kindly link me to the forum post. I understand that this is era specific and I was playing UO a while ago when I left. Before I left I could bring up statistics on any animal that was bonded to me; is this feature available in this era?

I tend to mule and for fun I enjoyed sending my pack horses out to kill snakes and dire wolves; liked watching their levels increase.

Just curious; thank you for your time.

kentares

McSchnurke

Re: Animal Lore - Statistics question

Post by McSchnurke »

There is no pet bonding here and you get animal lore responses in text format rather than the newer scroll display. Hope that helps.

kentares

Post by kentares »

Dear McSchnurke,

Perfect, all I needed to know.

Thank you so much,

kentares

Border Patrol

Post by Border Patrol »

To tell what sort of stats (str,dex,int) an animal has you have to use anatomy on it.

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Border Patrol wrote:To tell what sort of stats (str,dex,int) an animal has you have to use anatomy on it.

Whaat?? But isn't Animal Lore supposed to be the anatomy equivalent for animals? -_^
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

Jakob wrote:
Border Patrol wrote:To tell what sort of stats (str,dex,int) an animal has you have to use anatomy on it.

Whaat?? But isn't Animal Lore supposed to be the anatomy equivalent for animals? -_^
I got shocked every day discovering the Era Accuracy. You can find bulls everywhere (and cows for sure), there is no real danger in the city, you can't ride a Llama, the Carpenter can build a lot of stuff and thats all ok finally. Just try to dont find out how many pets you can own :shock: :mrgreen:

Return to “New Player Help”